A Slightly Late, but detailed review....Liberty of the Seas March 2012

Great review so far. I recently went on her and had a great time.

I hope that lady that says anyone with a camera within 100' of the Flowrider is a pervert doesn't see your great shots there. HAHAHAHA! I still can't wrap my head around that comment.

Great review so far. I recently went on her and had a great time.

I hope that lady that says anyone with a camera within 100' of the Flowrider is a pervert doesn't see your great shots there. HAHAHAHA! I still can't wrap my head around that comment.

What?! That's crazy! Some people....:shakes head:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Enjoying so far' date=' keep it up.

Can you remember how to get to the helipad area?[/quote']

Yes! Deck 4 all the way forward, and up the short staircase.

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this! I don't have much time to write, but I figured a little is better than nothing...plus, I'll put up a bunch of pics.

We all staggered our "arrival" times, if you will, back to our respective cabins...so as to give the other person time to shower, get ready, etc. I guess you could say we had "shifts"! Being guys, my buddy and I don't spend nearly as much time getting ready as our female travel companions...no offense :cool:

Our seating for dinner was at 6 in the Main Dining Room, second level. Sorry, I do not remember the table number. If you are facing aft and looking at the staircase, our table was in the forward middle of the second level (left side), next to the railing. It really was a great spot because: 7-top for a party of 5, less tables "around" you, and a great view of the main floor as well as the musicians that performed on the landing of the staircase. Let me say, the string duo/piano group that played every night we're fantastic.

I tend to be a bit of a music snob when it comes to classical, considering I have been a violinist for 17 years as well as a piano accompanist in various venues. Not so involved with the classical stuff anymore, but play on the worship team at my church and participate in studio recording stuff on a regular basis. It is easy for one to assume that musicians always love what they do, and that is usually true. However, it can also just as easily become a job and something that loses it's "flavor". I encourage you, if you ever have a conversation with a cruise ship musician (not so much the "main musicians", but the ones that don't always get to play in the most glamorous places), to compliment them or show a little interest in what they do. Sometimes they hate it, as I found on my HAL cruise in 2009. The "main" string quartet's first violinist was perhaps the most miserable, nasty musician I have ever encountered. Seriously, people like that should quit if they hate it so much. Anyway...sorry for the tangent :cool:

Dinner was pretty good. I don't remember what we all had every night, but the first night I ordered the prime rib. I ordered it medium rare, and it was cooked perfectly.

What?! That's crazy! Some people....:shakes head:

According to her, anyone with a camera is waiting to snap photos of children being disrobed by the water jet OR hoping to catch a nipslip on film to post on websites.

It was really an interesting philosophy that she had and there was so much protesting that I can only assume she has some internal problems with controlling urges.

Image Shack seems to want to challenge me! I'm going to try to get the pictures resized back to the way they were. It's either giving me an option for either full-sized or these thumbnails. I'm guessing for now you all would prefer thumbnails rather than having to scroll through an entire photo at a time!

dsc01803sn.jpg

dsc01809b.jpg

dsc01804u.jpg

Archived