Quebec Questions

geoherb

We're doing a one-way cruise from Quebec to Boston next month. I've booked us rooms at the Hilton. Does anyone know if it's possible to walk to the cruise terminal? Our hotel is about a mile away, which I think we'll be able to walk. But not if it's like Fort Lauderdale where they restrict access.

We're doing a one-way cruise from Quebec to Boston next month. I've booked us rooms at the Hilton. Does anyone know if it's possible to walk to the cruise terminal? Our hotel is about a mile away, which I think we'll be able to walk. But not if it's like Fort Lauderdale where they restrict access.

If you can handle the distance - and the big hill, although you'll fortunately be going down the hill - then yes, there's no problem walking to the cruise port. Contrary to Port Everglades, which is a working port, the Quebec City terminal is in a strictly tourist-orientated area (the working port is in another section). That said, if you're not committed to staying at the Hilton because of points/status, there are a bunch of small boutique hotels that are within a 5-minute walk of the terminal.

Archived