Upgrade fairy called... Good or not?

So I was at work and thankfully smarted my cell phone. I was in a junior suite on the Paradise and so was my sister and her husband. I got us both upgraded to a grand suite for $150 per person.

What do you guys think? I did it already, but would like your thoughts. Thanks! :)

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

So I was at work and thankfully smarted my cell phone. I was in a junior suite on the Paradise and so was my sister and her husband. I got us both upgraded to a grand suite for $150 per person.

What do you guys think? I did it already, but would like your thoughts. Thanks! :)

How long is the cruise and is there just you two in the room so it cost $300 total to upgrade?

It was $300 per cabin and we are on a five day. It would have been $440 to upgrade just mine which i wouldn't hadn't done, but $610 to upgrade both. I wanted to thank my sister for all she has done to help me with the wedding.

It was $300 per cabin and we are on a five day. It would have been $440 to upgrade just mine which i wouldn't hadn't done, but $610 to upgrade both. I wanted to thank my sister for all she has done to help me with the wedding.

I would have gone for it. :D

Congrats on upgrade.

What is the difference in room size? Any additional perks?

From what the Carnival rep said (I just got home from work so I haven't done any additional research yet to verify), the bathroom is huge with an actual tub with jets, the cabin is a lot bigger, the balcony is bigger, there is a 'concierge', there is even a real fridge in the room, and you get all the FTTF benefits without needing FTTF, which I already booked so I am going to cancel that this evening as well and get my money back on that.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I was kind of hesitating, but when he said I could do both cabins I went for it to surprise my sister. I can't tell you how much she has helped me in the past both financially and just emotionally by being my sister. I had a bit of money saved to use for our S&S account and to have a small get together here at home after the wedding cruise, but I was willing to sacrifice that savings to upgrade us. Our casual Just Married Party at home is planned for August, so I figured I could build back up my savings for that.

So excited!!! :D:D:D

Archived