Breakaway or Epic?

sailingnut

Does anyone know if there is a coffee-maker and hair dryer in the studio cabins in the Epic? I will sailing on the Breakaway in January in a studio~~so I think they are similar in design! Thanks:)

Hairdryer for sure. All the cabins have them. Not sure about the coffeemaker in a studio.

IMG_0007.jpg

This will be in the cabin in the shelf unit next to the sink. It does a good job, there are also a table of dryers up in the spa changing area if you get a spa pass.

There are no individual coffee makers in the studio cabins (absolutely no room for one!) But the machine in the Living Room is the same one that is down at the Atrium Cafe where they sell coffee. The best thing is that the one in the Living Room for the studio cabins is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! :D

IMG_0007.jpg

This will be in the cabin in the shelf unit next to the sink. It does a good job, there are also a table of dryers up in the spa changing area if you get a spa pass.

There are no individual coffee makers in the studio cabins (absolutely no room for one!) But the machine in the Living Room is the same one that is down at the Atrium Cafe where they sell coffee. The best thing is that the one in the Living Room for the studio cabins is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! :D

I think you mean included in the fare.

Archived