Advice regarding 123 promo....

Flyingmedic66

Hey gang,

So here's the thing. I booked our May 12th sailing on March 11th. Naturally, 4 days later the 123 promo reappeared! My question is this, do you think there is any shot of having the promo applied to this sailing? When I booked, we were obviously inside the window where full fare needed to be paid, so it was.

I used a very large online agency to book. Should I ask them to ask Celebrity, or, should I call Celebrity myself and see if they can/will do anything? I'd really like this cruise to be as special as possible, as May 5th is my anniversary, and the 7th is my birthday.

Any insight appreciated.

Best,

Bill

X will not deal with you if you booked thru a agency. The agency will have to put in the request. You may get it but if there is an increase in the price of the cabin you will have to pay it, or you may be required to do a upgrade.

Hey gang,

So here's the thing. I booked our May 12th sailing on March 11th. Naturally, 4 days later the 123 promo reappeared! My question is this, do you think there is any shot of having the promo applied to this sailing? When I booked, we were obviously inside the window where full fare needed to be paid, so it was.

I used a very large online agency to book. Should I ask them to ask Celebrity, or, should I call Celebrity myself and see if they can/will do anything? I'd really like this cruise to be as special as possible, as May 5th is my anniversary, and the 7th is my birthday.

Any insight appreciated.

Best,

Bill

The deal is for sailings ON and AFTER June 1 2013 thru March 2014. Any May sailing, Like the one I booked recently doesn't qualify

If a sailing would currently qualify for getting the 123GO promotion, including the current rate, then it can be added after the fact. At least that has been the general experience here.

In the initial 123GO promotion, I was able to have our TA get the promotion applied to a booking I'd made for 2014 even though it was booked 6 months or more before the promotion started. However, I had to agree to let them increase my cruise fare to current rates and I also lost an OBC I'd received on a different promotion in effect when I originally booked.

If a sailing would currently qualify for getting the 123GO promotion, including the current rate, then it can be added after the fact. At least that has been the general experience here.

In the initial 123GO promotion, I was able to have our TA get the promotion applied to a booking I'd made for 2014 even though it was booked 6 months or more before the promotion started. However, I had to agree to let them increase my cruise fare to current rates and I also lost an OBC I'd received on a different promotion in effect when I originally booked.

Thanks for the info.

I think that's fair. You have to do a little math and see if in the end it's worth it.

:)

Archived