Princess Cays

StTKCruiser

• 2 weeks later...

We were there recently. THere are two sides. One side has all the water activities and the other is much quieter. Depending on your needs (if you have kids) we did not.

We took the first couple tenders and went to the right side of the island and grabbed loungers under a Palm Tree. We were right close to the buffet area and the restrooms. The water area in front of us was perfect for snorkeling. There are not a big abundance of fish, but this was our first stop so it made getting acclimated to snorkeling (which I hadn't done in about 5 years) very easy. I'd suggest fins always, but at minimum water shoes wherever you go.

What activites are available? My dh is hoping to rent jet skis, and the friend we're traveling with wants to learn to stand up paddle board? Is the snorkel excursion through Princess worth it? We have a scuba dive scheduled in Grand Turk, but were hoping for some water time at PC.

Archived