Which would you choose?

pmama

We are a family of 4 with 2 girls aged 9 and 13. Please help me decide between these 3 options. All similar price:

1) RCCL Freedom Eastern Itinerary, 7 nights 1 inside cabin

2) RCCL Liberty Western, 5 nights, 2 staterooms (one balcony, one promenade)

3)Disney Dream Bahamas, 4 nights, one veranda stateroom.

The girls love Disney and have been asking to go on the new ship. Is it worth giving up more days and ports? We have sailed the Disney Magic and RCL Liberty before.

I've only been on Liberty 5 night western...just got back March 30 and LOVED it...lots of kids (although we didn't bring ours)! People we talked to said their kids LOVED their kids clubs.

I'm doing Disney Fantasy next April with my kids, but they are 3 and 4 so VERY into Disney.

I love longer cruises - so for me Freedom Eastern Itinerary is best. I have been on that ship and it was wonderful. If you have not done any RCI ships - they are special in their own right.

All that said, If you could a week on a Disney ship I would pick that is a heat beat.

Remember that the Freedom and the Liberty are great ships as well. They have alot of options that the Dream does not. The Flowrider, iceskating rink,and rockclimbing wall can be fun for kids and teens.

The Dream has Aquaduck and Disney.

In our experience the MDR service has been much better with Royal Caribbean. The waiters were wonderful and they had the time to get to know you.

Whatever you choose you will have a great time. If it were me I would have a hard time choosing as well.

Are you asking this on the RCI board as well to get balanced answers?

I'd definitely go with either Freedom or Dream. For me it would be freedom because I'm trying to build up my C&A points. But Disney is unique in the experience they provide.

Good luck with the choice.

Archived