New Info on Millennium?

wolfganghowell

I've been in 6137 and 6142 and they were pretty much the same as far as layout and size. You'll enjoy it. Which ship are you on? I didn't like the uncovered balcony on Millennium. I liked Summit's covered balcony better.

Hi Parrotgirl -

Booked on the Millennium - RS 6141 - what exactly do you mean by "covered"

balcony ? (duh...):confused:

Thanks

We are going on our second trip on Millenium in February 2006. We are really looking forward to it! The last time was 2003, and before that we sailed on the Celebration in 1998. We were very impressed with the Millenium. They really know how to treat you right.

We are also booked on the Jan 2 Millenium. Do you know if there is a roll call for it? Also wondering when the formal night is and which night is best to book the Olympic. It sounds great!

• 8 months later...

LOL between wolfganghowell and the Dagadgets we have this cabin 9038 locked down rather well for April 06. Perhaps we will meet in passing as well. Have a great cruise :) looking forward to seeing anyone else that is going on the April16th cruise

Who is the captain of the Millie? We will be sailing in August. Don did you see the crew bar on your tour?

Capt. Bouzakis took over from Capt. Karatzas a little over a month ago. They will probably be ready to switch again by August.

We've been on the Summit and Horizon and will be on the Millie on January 2nd, 2006. Anyone else out there who's going? Is the Olympic as great as the special restauarant on the Summit?

Have not been on the Summit, but we liked all the other 3 specialty restaurants equally well. My photo site his pictures of the Olympic from our recent cruise.

Archived