New app!!!

So I go on my phone to check in on cruise critic using the tap talk app and it prompts me to down load the new cruise critic app!!! They finally got around to making their own app. (It looks just like tap talk lol) thought I would share with anyone else out there you might be using their phones to keep up with cruise critic!

Is there anything different than accessing through the Internet on your phone?

Just DL it. the differents I see is that you don't need tiny finger tips in this app. more friendly so for. But you do have ad's on the bottom. Thanks for the post couple_cruisers

So I go on my phone to check in on cruise critic using the tap talk app and it prompts me to down load the new cruise critic app!!! They finally got around to making their own app. (It looks just like tap talk lol) thought I would share with anyone else out there you might be using their phones to keep up with cruise critic!

Thank you so much - it is about time they got their own app!!!

Seems like this is only for Android. I can't seem to find it on iTunes.

It's on iTunes. Simply search "cruise critic" Spell it correctly. The screen shots all appear to be the same so I see no reason to switch and get the ads. I also paid Tapatalk 99cents for the unlimited photo hosting package which works way better than the CC hosted thumbnails that are't large enough to see well.

No Cruise Critic app for me either on iTunes.

For those of you who use Tapatalk, is it compatible with every other internet forums besides Cruise Critic that have similar structure? Don't want to pay $1.99 if it's not convenient to use.

I have the free version of Tapatalk. It works with many other forums - cruising included.

Did you run a search directly from your phone? That's how I found it - Not through iTunes on my PC.

For those of you who use Tapatalk, is it compatible with every other internet forums besides Cruise Critic that have similar structure? Don't want to pay $1.99 if it's not convenient to use.

Tapatalk is compatible with any forum that has installed the app on their forum. I have several forums that I access through tapatalk.

I wont be switching to the CC app if it has ads.

Can you give me the actual name. I tried to do a search in the App Store and couldn't find it.

Thanks

I couldn't find it by searching cruise critic but I did a search of just cruise and looked through what came up and it was there. It is called cruise critic forums.

Yeah just noticing the ads.... It was a free app. See if they come out with a paid one it not. I'll probably use the app and tap talk which ever I remember to use lol. As for not finding it in iTunes idk I have an iPhone and it just prompted to down load when I opened tap talk

Ok finally found it. But only on iTunes on my laptop. I searched "cruise forum" and found it. Strange thing is that I searched the same thing on my iPhone but it didn't find it.

Using it now, seems pretty nice. The flashing ads are indeed annoying, but I'll deal with it since the app is free!

A bit surprised that CC didn't post some announcement about this. I know there's the Tapatalk announcement, but this one is free!

Archived