C&A Bonus Points?

jetboy

Hi I am hoping someone will be able to help me?, I remember last year RCCL offering a deal if you cruised in December you received double points?

Is this offered every year and what month do they normally offer this deal?

Also is it on all cruises or just selected ones. I am wanting to cruise in December and this would take me too Diamond Plus!!

Many thanks for all your assistance.

It's called diamonds in December. You must be a diamond level member in order to get the double points. If you book a suite you get double points year round. These are my understandings of the bonus points.

It's called diamonds in December. You must be a diamond level member in order to get the double points. If you book a suite you get double points year round. These are my understandings of the bonus points.

The point count for Diamonds in December works like this:

Standard staterooms - double points. (2 per night)

JS and above - triple points. (3 per night)

Diamond tier level and higher only are eligible, and cruises must be taken in December (not booked). Eligible cruises will be identified by C & A as there are some with partial itinerary dates in November and January that may or may not be eligible. The program is usually announced in August.

Anyone is eligible for double cruise points otherwise for JS and above bookings at any time during the year.

Archived