Horseback riding

saleaaway

Good morning

I know there is a location called spiceland riding but was wondering if there were any other places to ride? And if anyone can give me a mini opinion on what the places were like..

thank you in advance

Elaine

My daughter and I rode at Spicelands last summer. It was a great ride and the guide was so nice. We went through some residental neigborhoods out to the beach and back.

It was very easy taking the bus (I think the #8) from the dockyard to the stable and back again.

• 1 month later...

We just returned from Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit and went horseback riding with Mike Watson. Location and Contacts: Mike Watson, Warwick Parish (opposite Belmont) Email: runhorseart@yahoo.com Phone: 1/441-747-Ride(7433) We are experienced western riders and did not want a nose to tail walk ride. He gave us a great ride through trails as well as on the beach where we could canter the horse. My husband and I were the only two in our group so it was like a private ride. He is quite a horseman and very entertaining. We took a taxi to his place, but buses run as well. The taxi drivers serve as tour guides in that they usually tell you about the scenery along the way.

Archived