Is anybody else looking at the 2 night Oasis?

We did the 3 night one they had on the Allure in Feb, just to get a taste the Oasis Class ships and see if we would like to commit to a whole week- had a blast, in 3 days never ate at the same venue twice and didn't get to try everything- there was so much stuff we didn't get to do!!

It was worth the high price point not to mention rather expensive airfares for us, just to try the ship- what a great weekend getaway!

If you don't mind the price, I think this is a great opportunity, especially for Florida residents who drive to the port.

Is it even possible to see both the water show and Hairspray if you're only on for 2 nights? I wouldn't want to sail her without doing both.

Is it even possible to see both the water show and Hairspray if you're only on for 2 nights? I wouldn't want to sail her without doing both.

I was thinking the same thing. Do people realize this is a 1 day cruise.

Part of what is different about Oasis is the unique shows. Another thing is the multiple eating venues if that is what you go for (add money to your cruise cost). Not enough time to take advantage of either.

Actually, I am also wondering about the high cost of the TA and after Hairspray, the water show and the aerial show RCCL is going to have to fill the other days with the same old comedians, magicians and singers.

My guess is that after the hoopla dies down the prices will go down also. For 1 day and a day in port at that, any cabin should be fine so if you don't get that "perfect" cabin, who cares.

But the beauty of the 2 night is no vacation time.

No vacation time needed either for us retired folks:eek::D

We booked it because it will take us to diamond plus for our ta cruise the following days:D

That's a GOOD move!!!!:) LIKE!!

It's not really so many choices. It has a lot to do with where you live. I'm in south Florida. So I have allure/oasis , majesty. Everything else is a far drive for me. After driving and parking its not longer cost effective. While 3 ships is great compared too people who have none cruising the same itinary can't get old fast.

huh? You have more choices than Oasis, Allure and Majesty. The past year I've sailed out of south Port Evergaldes on the Independence, the Liberty a couple of times, and this november and December will be sailing the Vision and the Legend out of PEV. I'm also anticipating that the Quantum is going to make a stop in PEV on its way up to Jersey, and/or stay. I've also been able to drive this very year and do the Jewel and Monarch. And thats just Royal ships. I've been on a couple Celebrity also. And if one doesn't care what cruise line, the world is your oyster living here in SoFlo.

We are very lucky to live here in South Florida.

huh? You have more choices than Oasis, Allure and Majesty. The past year I've sailed out of south Port Evergaldes on the Independence, the Liberty a couple of times, and this november and December will be sailing the Vision and the Legend out of PEV. I'm also anticipating that the Quantum is going to make a stop in PEV on its way up to Jersey, and/or stay. I've also been able to drive this very year and do the Jewel and Monarch. And thats just Royal ships. I've been on a couple Celebrity also. And if one doesn't care what cruise line, the world is your oyster living here in SoFlo.

We are very lucky to live here in South Florida.

That's not year round. There are only three ships year round in south Florida. Fact. So the choices are limited. I already stated above driving defeats the whole purpose of a local port. Anyone can do that. I'm specifically speaking local ports year round.

Archived