Address details for NCL checkin process

I have booked a cruise direct through NCL. I am having a problem with the checkin process. It has accepted my personal details but won't accept my contact details. I am assuming it is because I am not using an american address. How do I get around this? I know plenty of aussies cruise with them so there has to be a way around it.

Is it the postcode that is causing the problem? US postcodes have more than 4 numbers. Is your state listed as "not applicable" if it is not a US one or is the address that they have for you a full Au one?

I have heard people put 99999 as postcode or add one more digit to their own one.

Hopefully other NCL cruisers can help.

We booked b2b2b with NCL for next year I had same problems so i skyped them, they told me not to worry they will advise me when I can fill details in...... cheers Shiona

That's probably the reason - I see it looks like the OP is not sailing until next year on NCL.

That's probably the reason - I see it looks like the OP is not sailing until next year on NCL.

No I am sailing with them in September but I checked in back in december 2011. I put a * and then my post code and it accepted that.

No I am sailing with them in September but I checked in back in december 2011. I put a * and then my post code and it accepted that.

So did you put your Aus address? It does not seem to matter what I put it tells me there is a problem wait 10 seconds and try again.

So did you put your Aus address? It does not seem to matter what I put it tells me there is a problem wait 10 seconds and try again.

I did but right now I can't get onto their system so the system may have gone down for maintenance whilst you have been trying.

I did a "check in" for an NCL cruise in April next year just yesterday and had no problems.

Did you put your australian address and post code in the Contact Info section of the Checkin process and Aus phone # eg 011612********

It allowed my personal info but I can't get past the contact info.:confused:

Archived