Forth pullman in a balcony cabin

Can anyone please tell me where the forth bed is in the balcony cabin. The photos I have seen shows only one bed over the double. Where is the forth Pullman?

Which ship? Which cabin?

On Liberty years ago we had insides that had a Pullman over each bed.

Anyone know how I can find a fourth pullman on a balcony cabin on Liberty? The sofa beds won't work.

Nope, according to the deck plans, the only cabins on Liberty with third and fourth Pullmans are inside cabins.

there are balcony cabins that sleep 4... with a sofa bed and a pullman that is above the sofa. Is this what you are referring to?

Which cabins on Liberty have this configuration? I can't seem to find any on the deck plans. For balconies, I only see either a sofa bed OR one Pullman (triangle or asterick indication). In fact, I don't see any black diamonds (sofa AND one Pullman) on the ship. But I may well be missing something!

Thanks

In Indy, we had a double bed and a double sofa bed in our balcony cabin (1310). The sofa converted into a bed probably not too much smaller than the main bed itself. Not sure about pullman beds on this ship (or any other). :)

There's not much pictures of balcony cabins with double Pullman beds. But I presume that with the 3rd Pullman above the heads of those on the Queen bed, the 4th should be above the heads of the sofa, as it might seem impracticable impossible to have two Pullman beds side by side above the Queen bed...

There's not much pictures of balcony cabins with double Pullman beds. But I presume that with the 3rd Pullman above the heads of those on the Queen bed, the 4th should be above the heads of the sofa, as it might seem impracticable impossible to have two Pullman beds side by side above the Queen bed...

ARE there any balcony cabins on RC ships with two pullmans? I have been perusing deck plans on different class ships and have not found one yet.

Hopefully the OP will return to let us know which ship she is considering.

I believe there ARE cabins with 2 pullmans on Liberty, but I do not believe they are balcony cabins. I have been looking for something similar to sleep 4 in a balcony, but haven't come up with anything of the sort. Good luck, let us know how you make out.

Allure has balcony cabins that sleep 4 with a sofa bed and pullman. Traveling with 3 and I know the cabins are small so did not want the sofa pulled out each night. DS would rather sleep on the pullman anyway. Haven't been in the cabin yet, only a little over 60 days and I will find out how it is. Will try to get pics to bring back and post on the boards.

When I rang the TA I requested quoted for cabins with 2 Pullman beds on Adventure of the seas. I got a quote so I presumed there must be cabins with them.:)

Yes, there are cabins with two pullmans. The OP asked about BALCONY cabins with 2 pullmans. I don't believe there are any of those.

I believe there ARE cabins with 2 pullmans on Liberty, but I do not believe they are balcony cabins. I have been looking for something similar to sleep 4 in a balcony, but haven't come up with anything of the sort. Good luck, let us know how you make out.

OP asked about Adventure,sorry...but I still don't think you are going to find a balcony cabin with 2 pullmans. I think your TA may have misunderstood your request.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the replies. After speaking with RC we have now booked 2 promenade rooms instead.:)

Sounds good. I was just going to suggest 2 cabins. 4 in one cabin gets quite crowded. Did you get connecting cabins?

Archived