Taxi or Trolley? Very short time in port

Willbcruisin

Hi all:

Need some advise.............we will be in KW from 7:30 am - 2 pm. I have not been there in years. My daughter wants to see the Southern Most point for a picture.

What is the fastest way???

We will only have a few hours and there is so much more to see and do.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Happy Sailing!

City view trolley is the cheapest and should be fast. You can hop off, take your photo and when the next trolley comes hop on. It will make quiet a few stops that you can get off at.

Read up on it. Google city view trolley key west. There is another trolley and it is much more expensive.

City view trolley is the cheapest and should be fast. You can hop off, take your photo and when the next trolley comes hop on. It will make quiet a few stops that you can get off at.

Read up on it. Google city view trolley key west. There is another trolley and it is much more expensive.

Thanks for your reply, I have researched, just was looking for personal experience given our short time in Port.

Thanks again :D

i walked with my teenagers about 20 min each way.....there are pedal cabs available they would be a fast cheap way to go directly to the southern point and back to mallory sq

Bostonbill thank you SO much!! That is exactly what we will do is a pedi cab!!! We use them all the time in Boston and love them! Thanks for the info!!!

I will be surprised if you find a pedicab that early so just in case keep this number. 305-296-6666 Five Sixes Taxi, they are very reasonable and would definitely be the fastest.

Mike:)

Good point Mike! Thank you for the info as well as the phone number! I am looking for fast so my daughter can take her pic and we can get on with enjoying the rest of KW!

:D

Bostonbill thank you SO much!! That is exactly what we will do is a pedi cab!!! We use them all the time in Boston and love them! Thanks for the info!!!

I"m not trying to be a wise guy here but I've never seen a pedicab in Boston.:D

If you do a pedicab make sure you know in advance the cost for the ride. There have been complaints about people doing Duval Street and charged what they thought was an exorbitant amount of money.

A walk to the Southenmost Point is not a wasted trip. There's alot to see on the way if you walk along Whitehead and doing it casually I'd give it 30 mminutes.

Pjk

If you do a pedicab make sure you know in advance the cost for the ride. There have been complaints about people doing Duval Street and charged what they thought was an exorbitant amount of money.

A walk to the Southenmost Point is not a wasted trip. There's alot to see on the way if you walk along Whitehead and doing it casually I'd give it 30 mminutes.

Pjk

Thank you for the heads up Peter, the pedi's in Boston work on tips only.

I think we will take a cab to the southern most point.

I"m not trying to be a wise guy here but I've never seen a pedicab in Boston.:D

Boston definitely has pedi cabs. DH had problems walking once around Fenway Park and they rode he and his friend to their car after the game.

Archived