Passenger drop off at Port Canaveral

SECdawg

Can someone please give me some information about passenger drop off at the Carnival terminal at Port Canaveral. I have done it at Terminal 10 where the Dream used to dock along with RCCL but not at the new Carnival terminal. Is there a specific drop off lane? At the other terminal you pull in, get a parking ticket, and then pull over to where the luggage porters are. When you go out through the ticket booths they see that you just got there and do not charge you. Thanks in advance for any help

Terminal 6 (the new one) has an active roadway running in front of it, and the ability to drop passengers off directly in front of the main entrance. Don't spend too much time attempting to do that, or you'll certainly be fussed at, and perhaps a whistle blown. You accomplish this without having to go past any parking toll collection.

Again, get all the "good byes" completed before this time (so that the driver can make a quick exit) and all will be OK.

Bon Voyage!! :)

PC%20terminals%204B-XL.jpg

Just went on Sensation this past February. Easiest terminal I have ever been too. Husband was driver. We got to the port at 10:15 am. Husband pulls up into a space, opens truck, we unload and give large bags to porter, tip, DH drives to the parking garage less than 200 feet where we waited for him at the front entrnce of the terminal. We were through security and waiting to board within 15 minutes of arriving at port. Now that's what I call precision.

• 2 years later...

We are cruising on the Carnival Sunshine in less than two months out of Port Canaveral. I would like to know where the porters are at Terminal 6 to take your large luggage. Are they at the front of Terminal 6 or are they in the parking garage? I cannot find a definite answer on this. Thank you!

You can drive to the terminal to pick passengers up without going to the parking area. You will need to stay with your car.

When dropping off passengers you go to the same place. It the other end of the terminal. There will be people there to direct you.

You can drop people off at the terminal, where the porters are. They can go check in while you go and park the car. Note you will need to have your boarding pass with you along with your passport or other document so you can enter the building.

• 1 year later...