Review of Silver Shadow, Singapore to Hong Kong, March 2013

NattilyAttired

That's cool ... quite understand. It's just in your post on your last cruise it sounded like we're similar in that "once things start going wrong ....." then I personally get quite grumpy.

I think the art now is to focus the brain on ensuring that NOTHING is going to divert you from enjoying yourself.

By the way ... by coincidence ... the holiday litigation I mentioned in another thread if you noticed it - originated in Barbados! A very large property we rented on Paynes Bay before they made it into a development. We named our current house after that property in deference to them paying the deposit on our new house we were building ... and I sent a Christmas card to the ceo with the house name on it .. thanking him for his contribution. Happy days.

Stop worrying now and start looking forward to your cruise. :)

Jeff, I am not worrying. I am mad..........

Yes we know that you are mad at Silversea but I think that you are worrying about losing some money or rather letting Silversea run off with 15% of your hard earned cash.

I would not give them the satisfaction of taking the other 85% and walk away to live to fight another day.

Transfer the flights and spend your money elsewhere.

• 3 years later...

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I saw the Silver Shadow sailing out of Singapore last night, caught it on video, and didn't know where to put it and I didn't want to create a new thread just for this one video, so I found this thread and decided to post here.

I've not sailed on this cruise line before. Still, it was very fun to watch the ship sail out. Happy Cruising!

[YOUTUBE]rXvWxBgkcLA[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I saw the Silver Shadow sailing out of Singapore last night, caught it on video, and didn't know where to put it and I didn't want to create a new thread just for this one video, so I found this thread and decided to post here.
Thx for sharing!