Table for 2 in the Venetian? (NCL Dawn, specifically)

rajones007

We're hopping on the Dawn this Sunday in Tampa for the 12-day repo cruise to Boston. It's just my wife and I.

Yup. No more calling her "my girlfriend". We got married on April 1st and I suppose you could say this is our honeymoon cruise. We didn't plan it that way when we booked this particular cruise, but decided early this year to make it happen.

Anyways...Are there any nice quiet private 2-tops in the Venetian dining room? Preferably near a window?

I'm thinking of asking the concierge when we board to reserve us a table there for that night. But we don't want one of those elbow-to-elbow 2-tops where you're closer to your neighbour than the person you're dining with. Know what I mean?

Make sure you have lunch there when you board. Check out all the tables and note the table numbers of the tabes you want. Don't be afraid to include 4 tops that can be set up as a roomy 2 top. Let the concierge know your choices and have them make a reservation.

Make sure you have lunch there when you board. Check out all the tables and note the table numbers of the tabes you want. Don't be afraid to include 4 tops that can be set up as a roomy 2 top. Let the concierge know your choices and have them make a reservation.

I was just about to suggest exactly the same thing. Even if you have lunch at Cagneys, you could still go and scope out the layout at Venetian and then speak to the Concierge. ;)

The two-tops are near the windows on either side closest to the main entrance stairway. Then they have rows of two-tops that run up the center on either side. Those are grouped together so that you have maybe 18" between tables. So yes, you have your own table, but you can converse with your neighbors if you are inclined.

Sounds like the ones in the back would best afford you the privacy you want. Congratulations, and enjoy the Dawn!

Archived