Price Drops again.

ffmack

A bit surprised for the holiday cruises to see price drops~ I cruise over New Years almost every year now. They are historically one the most expensive cruises.

This year I got reduced deposit~ Only had to deposit for one to reserve the cabin... unheard of~

Booked the cruise on Jan. 31st and have had a total of $280 in drops already.. Pays to watch!:D

I got an alert this afternoon from a website that tracks my cruise price for me and sure enough, even though it's not a lot, I got at $15 p/p price reduction after contacting my friend and great TA! I never thought I would get anything since I got an incredible deal in the first place. Very happy!

How I can get an allert fro my cruise. Should I do something in my settings?

How I can get an allert fro my cruise. Should I do something in my settings?

No, it's not a setting here on cruise critic. It's another website. I am not allowed to post here on this site but send an email to my screen name at yahoo and put cruise alert website in the subject and I will reply and give you the info.

If you don't see a lower rate on fare viewer, try the mock booking. The fare viewer isn't showing the "Friends and Family - past guest" rate that includes the free upgrades. Fare viewer hasn't shown the last several drops that I was able to find with the mock booking :cool:

We received $60 for our balcony on Triumph, this October. I couldn't get the fare engine to work, but did a mock booking and saw the drop. Called our PVP and it was done. Wasn't sure how it was going to be, because they've removed early saver option for this cruise. Guess I'm supposed to look at past guest price.

I had to come back and Say THANK YOU for your Post. I flew over to Carnival Website so fast!!!!!! lol. GOD put me in the right place to see Your Thread honey!!!!!!! WOO I can use each Credit I get.. Yeah It's My Wedding Cruise..

PRICE DROP AGAIN!! Just got another $80 price drop on my interior 4J for Dream in September. Check it out and get your money! It shows up under the Early Saver or Fun Select Promo depending on your category. Check your fare by clinking link below.

Price check

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/#

How it works

http://www.carnival.com/specials/ear...-it-works.aspx

Fill out form for money back

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/re...saverform.aspx

Sept Cruise too :) Woo WOO

Thanks for the heads up. I had checked earlier today, but no change. I just checked again and my price dropped a total of $80 for the two of us for our September balcony on the Breeze.

Archived