On Allure as I write this...so info that might help others out there

:) We are first time cruisers, so everything about this ship is AMAZING...

A few things to mention for future travelers:

1. Hubby and I bought drink package - so worth it! Either of us takes cards and one can get drink for other - no questions asked.

2. Unlimited Internet for one device at a time is $129.00 for entire cruise. Very easy login and log off.

3. Water, apple juice everywhere for free - I needed this info before as that is all my 8-year old drinks.

More later!!

The coupons are including in the Crown and Anchor booklets (depending on level). If you have not cruised RCCL before, you might not receive a booklet from them in your cabin the first day.

However, keep your eye out all over the ship..there are coupons for everything everywhere. And it doesn't hurt to ask at Guest Services for a booklet....never know they might give you one depending on who you speak with.

The coupons are including in the Crown and Anchor booklets (depending on level). If you have not cruised RCCL before, you might not receive a booklet from them in your cabin the first day.

Not "might not" it is will not

However, keep your eye out all over the ship..there are coupons for everything everywhere. And it doesn't hurt to ask at Guest Services for a booklet....never know they might give you one depending on who you speak with.

Have never seen "coupons for everything everywhere" on any RCI ship and we have been on all but a few of them.

Archived