Room keys

planb

So this may be dumb ,but based on the new "ranking" of sailings are the key cards all the same now or will it be like Carnival where your room card is different colors? It looks like they are all changing how the "ranked" your sailings. We were in the middle with both lines so it looks like it has all stayed par for the course.

Room cards (cruise cards) on Princess have always been different colours depending on your status (bright blue for first-timers, gold for cruises 2-5, platinum for 6-15, and black for 16+). I don't know what colour the new Medallion tier passengers will have. I guess we'll have to wait until we hear reports. I'm picturing a bronzey-orange colour, like the shade that old self-tanning product "QT" turned your skin . . .

Oh, burgundy. Bummer. I liked my bronze-orange idea. And double bummer because I'd love a burgundy card. That sounds much nicer than boring old silver-gray. Not that I want to drop down and lost my "perks," such as they are, but still . . .

Archived