Norwegian Sky - Port or Starboard

Siora7777

Hello, wanted to find out if it makes a difference which side you are on for the Norwegian Sky four day Bahamas Cruise? I've read reviews that are kind of old that meantion that the chairs on the starboard balconies are nicer with the blue mesh chairs and that portside are cheaper ones...has anyone that has been on this ship recently know if that is true? Also, was there a better side overall? Just wondering...right now I'm booked on the portside but have an opportunity to switch right accross. Also, have the TV's been upgraded to flatscreen yet? I'm looking at cabins 9057 or 9257. Has anyone used either cabin? Pros and cons?

Thank you.

Port side the water moves from right to left. Starboard the water is moving left to right. We always cruised on Port side until last cruise. First few days it was like "Gee, we're going in reverse awfully fast!" :p:D

Port side the water moves from right to left. Starboard the water is moving left to right. We always cruised on Port side until last cruise. First few days it was like "Gee, we're going in reverse awfully fast!" :p:D

Good point. :)

Archived