Carry-on Duffle

dpluta

Hi.

I've read that folks bring a roller duffle bag as their carry-on to hold allowable drinks, electronics, meds, etc. Does anyone know the size restriction on these? Anyone have any pics of a roller duffle that they got on board without any issues.

Thanks.

Hi.

I've read that folks bring a roller duffle bag as their carry-on to hold allowable drinks, electronics, meds, etc. Does anyone know the size restriction on these? Anyone have any pics of a roller duffle that they got on board without any issues.

Thanks.

Hi dpluta, :)

16"H x 24"W (no length restrictions)

:)

We took a rolling duffle for that very reason and it was fine. Size restrictions are noted above. Sorry I don't have a picture but ours came with our set of luggage. We have been looking for another one that size for my parents for our cruise in October. But, it was wonderful! We got a case of water in ours in addition to a couple of camera bags, important meds, change of clothes, snacks, reading material, etc. It was packed and fit just fine through the scanner in Jacksonville.

Archived