Cooler Beer Package from Bon Voyage

GAMOM4

We purchased it for our cruise last November and I think it was worth it. The steward kept it full if ice all week and we kept a few sodas and our wine bottle in it. It is wrapped in plastic when it's delivered so the beers are not cold, just take one to any bar and they will swap it out for a cold one. :)

When we got ours back in August of 2012, it was 4 beers, 4 plastic carnival cups (we use them for water before bed), a collapsable cooler with carrying straps and the bottle opener on a retractable lanyard and a baseball cap for carnival.

The cooler is of decent quality, it did not leak, but it is aluminized material, so it did sweat when it was humid out and there was ice in it. It collapses pretty flat, and is actually really the perfect size for carrying pumpkin pies to thanksgiving dinner (that's what we used it for last).

I think it's worth it just for the beer, but having the cooler and cups around to use is pretty handy and makes it even better.

Did it again in October and got a really small blue cooler not the older better one I gave away thinking who needs another one ? But does make a good small beach and pool bag. Not sure how well it would work as a cooler?

I would pass.......14 bucks for coozies you shove in a drawer?

I bought mine last year and it came with the collaspable cooler with the retractable bottle opener. At the time it came with a etched glass bar mug. I loved that mug. It was perfect for my morning coffee. I was hoping to buy another one in November to have a pair :(

I think the plastic cups now are a real cheap addition. Even though I love my cooler I wouldn't waste my money on the cups & coosies :(

I ordered this for my husband for our last cruise, thinking he would enjoy having it at the pool. He never used it all week. :( He drank the beer after getting them cold, but the cooler just sat on the floor by the chair all week. He will probably use it this summer though at home.

Has anyone purchased this package...I was wondering if it is worth the money...you get 4 bottles of beer that is $25.00 by itself... and then a cooler, two coozies, 4 cups and a bottle opener

YES!!!! We got one our last cruise this past February and it was great!!!! We had Cokes in ours but thought it was a good deal and it was nice to have something waiting for you when you get in your cabin!! :D

This looks very cool. Yes it might be a little overpriced, but a great gift waiting in the cabin...unless you're on a ship leaving from Texas like the Triumph:)

Too bad. I know you get it the next day, but this would have been a fun welcome in our cabin.

We got one and our friends did too. We take it up to the pool get 2 buckets of beer, keep one cold in the cooler while drinking the other. The cuzies fit out bottles with no problem. We have another couple joining us in October and we are giving it to them as a bon voyage gift.

I got the Carnival cooler as a platinum gift once. It didn't leak. For a long time. And then it did! I lined it with a plastic bag hotels line ice buckets with and it stopped the leaking. I always keep it in the shower so it does end up leaking the carpet or counter won't get wet.

I bought mine last year and it came with the collaspable cooler with the retractable bottle opener. At the time it came with a etched glass bar mug. I loved that mug. . . .

This is the same setup I got for DH on our July 2011 cruise. He loved it. He uses the cooler bag on road trips and we both drink out of the mug. He plans on taking the hat on our next cruise.

Archived