Galveston fall and winter 2015

dijo

Now if they would only offer shorter and or longer routes to different places they would steal a lot of passengers from other lines. And offer a bar package like all the other lines do. Bottles for sale ahead of time for the room (high price but you can have a drink in your room on the balcony).

RCI schedules for New Orleans and Miami also currently stop at April, 2014. Even Bayonne, NJ (Explorer of the Seas), shows only up to November 1, 2014. I don't think RCI has announced or even set all of the ship's schedules past April, 2014, yet. In past years this has been announce in June. So, let' wait a couple months and see what is scheduled then.

RCI schedules for New Orleans and Miami also currently stop at April, 2014. Even Bayonne, NJ (Explorer of the Seas), shows only up to November 1, 2014. I don't think RCI has announced or even set all of the ship's schedules past April, 2014, yet. In past years this has been announce in June. So, let' wait a couple months and see what is scheduled then.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2013/Deployment/13032797-2014-15_Deployment/index.html

Looks like May 7th we could get our answer...

Just checked RCL website. Now showing cruise for May 18 but no pricing available. Strange because it's a "standard " Roatan, Belize, Cozumel itinerary like ours in March. But last cruise showing for pricing is April 27 and now I wonder what happened to May 4 or 11.

Maybe this is akin to the first robin of Spring? :D

Change is coming and for those of us who can remember summer cruises on Rhapsody, maybe it's a good change!

VR,

T Lex

It would be even better if they would throw in some of the 10 or 11 night itineraries like they did on the Splendour when it sailed from Galveston. They did a longer W. Caribbean as well a a partial Panama Canal transit. We did the partial Canal transit in early Feb 2003. But, we'll take a year round ship in Galveston regardless of the itinerary.

It would be even better if they would throw in some of the 10 or 11 night itineraries like they did on the Splendour when it sailed from Galveston. They did a longer W. Caribbean as well a a partial Panama Canal transit. We did the partial Canal transit in early Feb 2003. But, we'll take a year round ship in Galveston regardless of the itinerary.

Navigator can't fit in the canal yet, so that's out for now. However, I'm going to be checking obsessively...if I see something different or longer pop up for early May I'll switch so fast it will make your head spin!:o

Navigator can't fit in the canal yet, so that's out for now. However, I'm going to be checking obsessively...if I see something different or longer pop up for early May I'll switch so fast it will make your head spin!:o

We shall keep calling RCL, looking and listening!

They could do the same itinerary but instead of of a partial transit of the Panama Canal they could just do a stop in Colon.

They could do the same itinerary but instead of of a partial transit of the Panama Canal they could just do a stop in Colon.

That makes too much sense for them to do that. But I hope they did. Summer/fall 2015 will be a very interesting time. I suspect we will see something like Galveston-San Diego via the new canal, amongst other unique itineraries.

There was a single 7-night sailing for Navigator out of Galveston in Mid-May 2014 (after our seasonal ship usually goes overseas) that was on their website earlier today, but they've since pulled it down. Looks like the rumor may actually be true :eek: and we'll finally have a year-round ship. :D Don't let us down, Royal!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived