Let's do the Document Dance Again!!!

localady

Woo Hoo! Let's do the Document Dance again!!! (As sung to 'Let's do the Timewarp Again');)

You'd think I'd stop getting so darned excited, but I just can't help dancing our old favorite, the Document Dance!! :D

This will be my 8th "Dam" Ship, and it never stops being a thrill to get the documents for one more cruise on my favorite Cruise Line......:cool:

By the looks of your signature, you better keep those document dancing shoes handy.

Enjoy.

God willing, we will all be doing those doc dances for many years to come!:D

Thanks to all for your good wishes!:cool:

Woo Hoo! Let's do the Document Dance again!!! (As sung to 'Let's do the Timewarp Again');)

Know that dance!!!! (Don't know the song :confused: )

But I can boogie with the best of 'em, so, I'll enjoy your dance tonight.

You know Bob & I do the cha-cha, waltz, etc but the document dance is still the best. Keep them feet moving my friend, so we can do the cheek2cheek in November!!!! (Alaska was great)

A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have bothered to stop by and join in the dance. But that was because I thought "Local Lady", not "Loca Lady".

Can't sit this one out. susan.

"Outside, inside out .... livin la vida loca! .. livin la vida loca!"

:D

Still awaiting docs...although I think I remember reading, on one post or another, that when you book directly through the line the docs may not show up until a couple of weeks before departure. That leaves so little time to dance.:cool:

While my signature shows when we board, we start our land tour a week earlier...

Landlubber-

I think a call to your HAL representative is in order! If nothing else, just to ease your mind. Amazing that they choose to ticket their own customers last! Shame on HAL!:o

To all- Thanks for the well wishes, this is such an awesome group!:D

From 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'

It's hard to splain .... I'm gonna have to show ya next year.

:D

Lookin' forward to it, too!

Rocky Horror. That explains why I couldn't identify the song---haven't seen the Picture Show in years. But I keep threatening to bring the grandgirls some Saturday midnight when I'm babysitting.

Maybe that's why I'm never asked to babysit on Saturday night anymore? :confused:

We now return you to our regularly scheduled dance.

Lookin' forward to it, too!

Rocky Horror. That explains why I couldn't identify the song---haven't seen the Picture Show in years. But I keep threatening to bring the grandgirls some Saturday midnight when I'm babysitting.

Maybe that's why I'm never asked to babysit on Saturday night anymore? :confused:

We now return you to our regularly scheduled dance.

RuthC- You totally crack me up!

I figured "well of course she doesn't know, most normal people didn't spend Saturday night in college throwing rice and toast at the Midnight matinee...." WRONG:eek: :D !! I'd love to cruise sometime with you, my chocoholic friend!

'Let's do the doc dance again........'

P.S. The grandkids would love RHPS!!;)

You'd think I'd stop getting so darned excited, but I just can't help dancing our old favorite, the Document Dance!! :D

This will be my 8th "Dam" Ship, and it never stops being a thrill to get the documents for one more cruise on my favorite Cruise Line......:cool:

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

We still get excited when the docs come! Have 20 Fridays to go before our cruise :( but our dancing shoes will be ready in Sept..

Keep on Dancing!

Jasl..Glad you liked Alaska..How did it compare to South America?

I recently spoke to our online TA, who shall remain anonymous of course. She told me it was HAL's policy not to print out and send the documents until a few weeks before sail date. The reason being that too many people were losing them and they (HAL, I guess) were having to reprint copies.

Should I call HAL directly and ask? We're sailing on 9/10/05 so I'm not panicking yet! But I'm curious as it seems several people here have their documents well ahead of the time frame I was told about.

TIA,

Gail

Gail- If you don't have your tickets 4 weeks before your cruise, I would make an inquiry to your TA. We find our documents arrive about 6 weeks before our HAL cruises, generally. Have a great cruise!!!:cool:

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

We still get excited when the docs come! Have 20 Fridays to go before our cruise :( but our dancing shoes will be ready in Sept..

Keep on Dancing!

Jasl..Glad you liked Alaska..How did it compare to South America?

Serendipity-

Thanks for the good wishes!:)

We know the 4 of you know the doc dance well!!!

Best regards to all of you!:D

Sher and Bob

Congratulations Locolady..Hope you keep those dancing shoes going..Wish you & DH a wonderful vacation..:)

We still have 20 Fridays (counting Fridays makes the time go faster) till our Cruise to Santiago..Hopefully will do the Doc dance in Sept..Our doc.. dance has to be a Rhumba..On slow dances my nose gets caught on John's tieclip, which is not very romantic! (he's a foot taller than me)..In any event our dancing shoes are ready!

Jazl..So glad you enjoyed Alaska..I guess you & localady will be doing another doc dance in Sept. too..

Regards to your DH's & Happy planning everyone..

Betty

Still no docs! :mad:

If they do not arrive in tomorrow's mail, I will call our TA to see what is going on!

We did receive a written schedule change this week for our air travel: only minor time changes for 2 of the 4 flight segments involved in flying from here to Amsterdam and back. We are using Northwest-hope they stay in business and/or have no labor problems for a while!

Archived