Monsters of Rock 2014

TravelRocker

My friends got their booking announcement at 1:33 am this morning, they already booked their cabin class, I'm still waiting for the application announcement. I E-Mailed MOR to see what's going on, this is the 2nd time an announcement has gone out that I didn't get, grrr! I know they will get it fixed, :)

For anyone in the San Francisro Bay Area--listen up! Saxon will be playing the DNA Lounge on October 6th! Can't wait! They blew doors on the cruise. Cheers!

Booked and paid in full this afternoon. It is official I will be attending the 2014 MOR Cruise! wooo hooo!

If you do not know who Y & T is try utube with the entry of summertime girls or mean streak. Those were a couple of their bigger songs. I think they are more of a west coast thing! But still one of our favs.......I am hopeing they will do Barroom Boogie this year. In my opinion that is all that was missing from their set lists last year! Anyhow, cheers and see everyone on the ship. Rock On!

Hi, well, still having trouble booking our reservation, I've tried to finish my application on two different computers and it hangs up and stalls out at how many guests/adults. Nothing more happens....I'm trying again on the neighbors tomorrow or just calling them and having them do it over the phone, have no idea why the site is hanging up like this.

Yes, my friend, one who did get thru, said that another installment was due when you make your cabin selection. Paying in full gets you the $200.00 discount, I'm not quite ready to commit to that yet.

Yes, "Y & T" are prety big, little more here on the West Coast but very popular across most of the country and VERY popular in the UK and Europe and Japan. "Barroom Boogie" is one of my favorites as well, love that bass line! I'll put in my request for it next year, :)

I'll let you know when I am successful, cheers!

Hi Everybody, want to let you know that "Cajun Rocker" has started our Monsters of Rock 2014 thread down in the Roll Call section. (Beat me to it, haha). Let's move our discussion there now so we can pick up those that only will be looking at the Roll Call for "our gang". Rock On!

Archived