Celebrity Silhouette April 20,2014

11dfr11

Hello everyone! Anthony here and my partner Robert along with my parents will be on this cruise!

Seems like I already met Jon Alone and also MUST have met Michael and Matt since I was also on the Equinox TA in May '11!

This is going to be a LOOOONG trip for Robert and I; we are doing a 7 Night Caribbean cruise pre-Silhouette, followed by a 3 night stay in Rome, then on to Venice for a 2 night pre-cruise stay, then a 7 Night Greek Islands cruise!! So a 3 cruise trip and we'll be away 40 nights!!!!

I'm just starting to plan everything, so if anyone wants to join in on private tours, please let me know.

Hello everyone! Anthony here and my partner Robert along with my parents will be on this cruise!

Seems like I already met Jon Alone and also MUST have met Michael and Matt since I was also on the Equinox TA in May '11!

This is going to be a LOOOONG trip for Robert and I; we are doing a 7 Night Caribbean cruise pre-Silhouette, followed by a 3 night stay in Rome, then on to Venice for a 2 night pre-cruise stay, then a 7 Night Greek Islands cruise!! So a 3 cruise trip and we'll be away 40 nights!!!!

I'm just starting to plan everything, so if anyone wants to join in on private tours, please let me know.

Hi,

We have a tour on May 6 for a group of 8 and we now have 4. If you go to my CC names 11dfr11, you can read about our tour.

We also love Dorothy.

Dale

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.. We are getting close to departure now!! Not long!

Am so looking forward to seeing you guys again and CT has already started packing!

This forum hasn't really got going sadly, but I would imagine there will be a lot of us on the ship.

I am trying hard to remember Anthony and Robert (KwokPot) any chance of posting a pic? I am so bad at remembering names!! (unless you were the Canadian with the new Ipad?)

We aren't in Blu this year as we have a Sunset cabin rather than Aqua. We will convert to Select dining on day 1 so hopefully we can make up a big table upstairs in MDR.

GeminiTraveller - Am sure you are aware Kevin and Steven will be in OZ and not on this cruise...! Are you still booked????

• 3 weeks later...
the forum this year certainly appears very quiet.

Hello All! I just stumbled across this thread and hope to meet some fellow 'Family' onboard our cruise. Sailing Solo, Select Dining, Elite Happy Hours. If anyone wants to meet for drinks or dinner, let me know...

Andrew

Hello All! I just stumbled across this thread and hope to meet some fellow 'Family' onboard our cruise. Sailing Solo, Select Dining, Elite Happy Hours. If anyone wants to meet for drinks or dinner, let me know...

Andrew

Andrew ..

there will be lots of us on board...

if you want to post a pic it would help us recognise you...

my email is R600boy at hot mail dot com

Here's a picture of me swimming in Fiji. Frequent cruiser here, but this is my first TA with Celebrity. I live in Fort Lauderdale, so easy for me to embark. Flying home from Rome right after the cruise...

Andrew

That's posing not swimming!! lol..

see you on board ...

there are plenty of us.. Martini Bar before dinner most nights and soon after too..

That's posing not swimming!! lol..

see you on board ...

there are plenty of us.. Martini Bar before dinner most nights and soon after too..

Alrighty then; striking a pose! The Martini Bar is the usual GLBT Gathering place, as posted on the activities board. What time do you find a group there? I am flexible being in Select Dining. Looking forward to meeting you and others onboard...

Andrew

Andrew ..

there will be lots of us on board...

if you want to post a pic it would help us recognise you...

my email is R600boy at hot mail dot com

Dale and Barbara, Aqua Class and Elite. See you then.

Dale

Alrighty then; striking a pose! The Martini Bar is the usual GLBT Gathering place, as posted on the activities board. What time do you find a group there? I am flexible being in Select Dining. Looking forward to meeting you and others onboard...

Andrew

Let us all say hi at the Connection Party. Is anyone joining the alternate passenger games on board, Slot Pull, etc?

Dale

Let us all say hi at the Connection Party. Is anyone joining the alternate passenger games on board, Slot Pull, etc?

Dale

Hello, Dale. I usually attend the sailaway gathering, but due to the large number registered for this sailing, I may not get there. I will definitely be at the Connections Party, but that may be crowded as well. Mostly I prefer smaller gatherings and look forward to meeting you and other folks at the Martini Bar. Games, Trivia and Slot Pulls, no so much for me...

Andrew

Andrew

There are a bunch of us on this cruise, and we will see you at the Elite Happy Hour if they don't give out coupons instead.

Look at our picture.

See you at the Sailaway and I hope you signed for the CC PARTIES &ACTIVITIES.

Dale

Dale

Hi,

We tend to miss it because it is always between our dinner time and the shows.

I hope we get to go a few times. The last time we met these two guys and have been friends with them for over 2 years now. We are going to there wedding in CA. from Florida.

Hope to meet you and share a story and a drink.

Dale

There are a bunch of us on this cruise, and we will see you at the Elite Happy Hour if they don't give out coupons instead.

Look at our picture.

See you at the Sailaway and I hope you signed for the CC PARTIES &ACTIVITIES.

Dale

There will definitely be coupons used with so many Elites/Plus on this sailing, but I will still be drinking in the Sky Lounge as I love the bartenders there...

Andrew

any USA guys know if I can buy a small bottle of poppers in the States??? I was thinking of putting a bottle in my luggage but not sure it is a good idea on a long flight...

We stay at FL Hilton Marina the night before sailing... so are there any suitable shops nearby that could be open late?

Hi there,

There are already 6 of us that would like to go as they usually give you 2-4-1 on the first night if you are in the Blu Restaurant. It is too hectic for them and they would rather have good comments so it works out for us and them.

If this is the case, would you like to join in and have fun. If you don't know the restaurant, go and ck it out at the website. Everyone picks a different food and we share. It is really fun if you are a foodie.

Dachshundpoodle@gmail.com

Dale

any USA guys know if I can buy a small bottle of poppers in the States??? I was thinking of putting a bottle in my luggage but not sure it is a good idea on a long flight...

We stay at FL Hilton Marina the night before sailing... so are there any suitable shops nearby that could be open late?

Readily availble here. There is an Adult Toys store on US1 between the airport and your hotel that carries them. Ask any cabdriver; maybe you can stop on the way to your hotel.

Andrew