B2B parking question

epi

We have B2B cruise coming up in Aug. we have always parked in the regular port of Galveston parking lots. I think they are lot A or B ( husband always parks the car) I understand or at least I think, they use lot A for 1 cruise and then lot B for he next cruise. While i am away will my car be okay in an empty Parking lot and will I have trouble getting it out after the second leg of the trip. ( I think the lots are locked up)

I know here are lots of seasoned B2Backers that can ease my mind.

Why not park with a lot like ezcruiseparking.com and just schedule 2 weeks.

$7

OFF

PROMO CODE :April

ONLINE ONLY

so it looks like April is the code for $7 off this month. (for each week)

==

or lighthouse .. or discount .. or one of many.

almost all hotels will give you free parking. I just dont park at the hotels since the taxi costs about the same as parking offsite.

I know EZCruise shuttle is very good and often. .. there is a post about another site I saw here on Carnival earlier for another site.

Here is the thread from earlier from another off site parking. No shuttle, but it might be covered, cant remember. Several of them to me are close enough to walk if you dont want to shuttle, but why not?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1831563

I didnt even know discount sent out emails. I heard Galveston is slow being short one ship. I got this email just now from http://www.discountcruiseparking.net

SUMMER SPECIAL

Free Car Wash

It says they will wash your car and shine the wheels the day before you return, good thru the end of June.

They are a little further, but they have a good shuttle, so if the price is right Ive stayed here too.

I did exactly what Firefly said. You have to book both weeks seperately. Tell the attendant when you park and show your confirmation. They still gave me a call while on the ship waiting to start second leg. Wanted to know if I got to my car OK. Told them I was doing B2B she asked my name and then said sorry she missed it. All was fine.

Enjoy Gary & Rox

PS It was at Easycruise

I did, and it was Jason who called.:rolleyes:

You spoke to Jason beforehand? .. well maybe Im there so often he knows me, but Im surprised you told Jason beforehand and he forgot. sorry

His mom cindy owned the lots when I parked there during Hurricane Ike, so I guess I got to know them a little too well, as I was calling them daily when the tow trucks wanted my car and the boys were having to guard the lots from them getting in taking the cars away.

Archived