Celebrity Suite 1114 vs 1618

oldtownjns

Hi all,

We are currently booked in CS 1114 on our upcoming cruise on the Solstice July 12. I appears that 1618 has become available. I checked the matrix and it seems as if 1618 has a larger balcony but no forward view. Does it really matter? What would you choose? We have been in CS 1235 before and really liked that layout.

Thank you for your comments/suggestions!

Hi all,

We are currently booked in CS 1114 on our upcoming cruise on the Solstice July 12. I appears that 1618 has become available. I checked the matrix and it seems as if 1618 has a larger balcony but no forward view. Does it really matter? What would you choose? We have been in CS 1235 before and really liked that layout.

1618 does have a huge balcony, giving you more room to move around and/or have folks over for cocktails on the balcony.

We had 1618 in the Med last summer. Jump on it. The balcony is great, much larger than the other CS. Super location. No banging doors from your nieghbor. THe only issue we had were REALLY LOUD talkers on the balcony above us.

Hi all,

We have had 1618 several times and are scheduled to have it again across the Pacific from ensenada to sydney. Take it! It is a great cabin with a very large covered verandah. We never missed the forward view.

You might want to consider on what deck 1618 is on. Isn't it below the pool deck? I have stayed in 1114 before and if you are concerned about noise from above, 1114 was very quiet. Can't compare the two balconies, though.

If you check the deck plans, there are C2 cabins directly above.

Archived