Sheraton 4 points boston/revere?

Beachin2

Anyone in the area know anything about this hotel?

We have a small group (6) that will be flying in at different times the evening before a cruise this fall. The free airport shuttle is attractive as well as the absence of the downtown hotel price.

We would plan on hiring a van for transport to the cruise terminal the next morning.

Anyone know anything other than the tripadvisor reviews?

Don't really know about the hotel but the reviews do look good and it certainly won't have downtown prices.

If you take the hotel shuttle back to the airport, you could get two cabs to the pier for about $25 each or even take the what is currently free Silver Line to the port.

Don't really know about the hotel but the reviews do look good and it certainly won't have downtown prices.

If you take the hotel shuttle back to the airport, you could get two cabs to the pier for about $25 each or even take the what is currently free Silver Line to the port.

Thanks for your reply.

I need to do further research & pricing, but it seems like we could probably hire a van for what the 2 (or maybe 3 considering luggage) cabs would run.

BTW - the AA site has rooms cheaper than the Sheraton site - so I sent in the best rate form you wrote about some time ago! :D

• 2 weeks later...

For one night it's not bad. They have a restaurant on the premises and Uno' s pizza is the next bldg. Also, next to a shopping strip. There is nothing to see in the area but should be fine for the night.

Ended up booking the Embassy Suites at the airport instead.

The Starwood low price guarantee turned out to be a crock. They wouldn't honor the AA site price because it had a restriction. The restriction was you had to have a US or US territory address.

Crazy & shortsighted way for them to weasel out of a few bucks.

The Embassy was a little more - but the Starwood thing left a bad taste in my mouth & led me to mailing them back my cut in 1/2 Starwood preferred card.

Recommend a good shuttle service to the dock for 6 adults W/luggage?

Archived