Re: Navigator

With all the talk about the Navigator, I sent C&A an e-mail...Think they will answer me ?

We are loyal cruisers from Galveston, and have been trying to convince you to put a ship there year round. There are several passengers on the Mariner now who have been told by management that the Navigator will be in Galveston year round. Please tell us if this is true, as I was just on the Mariner and purchased a NCC, and was hoping to use it.Thank you.

With all the talk about the Navigator, I sent C&A an e-mail...Think they will answer me ?

We are loyal cruisers from Galveston, and have been trying to convince you to put a ship there year round. There are several passengers on the Mariner now who have been told by management that the Navigator will be in Galveston year round. Please tell us if this is true, as I was just on the Mariner and purchased a NCC, and was hoping to use it.Thank you.

I'd be very surprised if they answered you! If it's true (I've heard all the speculation too!) they'll do a press release. I would love for this to happen!!!

They might answer you, however they probably won't give you an answer until it's publicly announced!

They'll answer you... It just won't give any information that hasn't been released.

They'll say "Thank you for addressing your concerns and thank you for your continued loyalty to Royal Caribbean International..." Yada yada yada.

All I keep getting is a "sorry this page is no longer available".:(

Oops! Somebody must have made something visible that they're not ready for us to see yet! It was a Navigator cruise from Galveston for May 18, 2014.:D

I've emailed them twice in the last few months. It's taking them about 3 weeks to respond right now. Both times were easy, quick items (balcony discount and then questions on C&A coupon that came available since I requested the balcony discount--$25 more than my emerald amount).

My guess is we'll know before they get around to the email response.

it will go something like "we apologize for the delay in the response. With many C&A members using we email, we can't keep up...."

I'm still skeptical, but I'm now thinking the rumor that Navigator will be here year-round may actually be true. :D I don't think that date in mid-may used to be there, and its after we usually see our ship go overseas. It's odd that that's the only date, though.

Archived