Luggage Storage in Tampa

BenjiRodney

• 3 weeks later...

Benji---Hi, I noticed you were sailing on the Paradise this month and needed a place to store your luggage before your late flight home. I do as well. We are sailing 6/24. Would you mind posting here and let me know how that worked for you?? YEARS ago I was able to check my luggage early at the airport before my flight but now I understand you cannot. I'm getting alot of mixed answers from different sources saying yes you can store it at the pier or no you can't. Just need to know so we can make decisions for our sailing.

TIA!

Karen

Benji---Hi, I noticed you were sailing on the Paradise this month and needed a place to store your luggage before your late flight home. I do as well. We are sailing 6/24. Would you mind posting here and let me know how that worked for you?? YEARS ago I was able to check my luggage early at the airport before my flight but now I understand you cannot. I'm getting alot of mixed answers from different sources saying yes you can store it at the pier or no you can't. Just need to know so we can make decisions for our sailing.

TIA!

Karen

I sure will we are going to try and store it at the pier and do the aquarium as our flight home is not until 4pm.

TIA!

Karen

We were able to store our luggage on Jan.27th 2013 at the Destination location. They will store luggage until three. It is right across from the Aquarium. If you call the number at the link provided in the prior post they can answer your questions.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

March 2016. Got off vision of the seas in Tampa. plane doesn't leave till 9:00 pm. We were in cruise terminal 2 and the aquarium had a person inside the door right where people are waiting for taxis. It was $8 to store luggage (or would have been free with $20 aquarium tickets. Luggage pickup is at 3:00.

Trolley to ybor doesn't start till 11:00

While waiting eat breakfast at Qachbal's chocolate shop and bakery. They make home made wraps, bagel sandwiches and other breakfast items. Just try to sit there and wait for your wrap to come off the panini press without buying some chocolate!