Need a cruise

I've been researching and researching any cruises from May through to end of November in our vicinity and there's absolutely nothing except P & O Australia.

I'm looking at Princess but at A$2000.00 per person for 11 nights I think that's just too expensive for an Oceanview.

What do you think about the pricing for 2013/2014 even Royal Caribbean and Celebrity have put their prices up for their 2013/2014 season?

Jill

I've been researching and researching any cruises from May through to end of November in our vicinity and there's absolutely nothing except P & O Australia.

I'm looking at Princess but at A$2000.00 per person for 11 nights I think that's just too expensive for an Oceanview.

What do you think about the pricing for 2013/2014 even Royal Caribbean and Celebrity have put their prices up for their 2013/2014 season?

Jill

Wait until next year and do part of the World Voyage with us on QE!

Kathi

The RCI hot deals page has three cruises in November for close to $100 per day (excluding gratuities). Two to nz and one South Pacific. RCI mostly cruises out of Sydney. Seems like a good price. What part of the world are you looking for?

We're thinking something local like the Pacific islands including Fiji.

Jill:)

Hi - have you thought of doing a little back to back? Oct 20, e are on the Sea Princess 6 night Sydney to Tassie which returns to Sydney, then there's a 2 nighter following that back to Brisbane. 8 nights may keep the cruise hunger pangs away for a while.

Archived