What is your bench mark price for good deal?

kon000

How much would you think it is a good deal with Celebrity?

Do you divide the price per night? or per day (i.e 12 night cruise can count 13days, but some people may count as 12 )

and include tax and tips??

For balcony with no obstruction twin share, 120 per day is good???

IMHO, very good. There are a lot of variable's, Ship, time of yr, route, Repo cruise, deck, ect. We are on the Reflection the week b/4 Thanksgiving, C2 on the angle, @ $170 pp/pd. Our cabin is now $400 pp higher than when we booked, and still 200 days away.

As I said on another thread, we consider an unobstructed balcony cabin at $100/day pp (excluding port charges/gratuities/OBC's) to be a very good deal...it's pretty much the point where we'll just jump on a last minute cruise with some friends just to get away for a week.

Like the others, we feel that $100-$110 per day for an unobstructed balcony to be a great deal.

However, we always need to factor in the cost of airfare into the equation. We sometimes see differences of $250-$500 pp on flights from Minneapolis to either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

A great deal on a cabin becomes a bad deal when we are forced into out of line airfare.

For us, we consider itinerary, cruiseline, dates, cruise costs and airfare when making our decision. All are important, and we rarely find that a outstanding cabin cost can outweigh poor options in the other areas.

I guess that I always overpay when I think that I am getting a good deal, I do always travel on the cruise in June usually which would make it higher. I thought that $200pp per night in CC room to Alaska in June was a good price. I will have to do a little bit more homework on this. Thanks

I guess that I always overpay when I think that I am getting a good deal, I do always travel on the cruise in June usually which would make it higher. I thought that $200pp per night in CC room to Alaska in June was a good price. I will have to do a little bit more homework on this. Thanks

That may very well be a great deal as I said before; "Ship, time of yr, route, Repo cruise, deck, ect." Alaska has always commanded a higher fare, which is why we have chosen to stay in the Carrib.

Archived