Upgrade Fairy on Breakaway!

Epic_Bear

My Mom and I are going on the 4/30/13 Transatlantic on the Breaakway and were just upgraded from a Deck 5 Oceanview to a BA Balcony on Deck 11:):):):):):)

We usually book balconies, but figured on an April Transatlantic we wouldn't need one, but a free one? Pretty sweet!

First upgrade ever!

Congrats!!!

We were upgraded from deck 5 OV to a BC balcony, but they switched our rooms back at the beginning of March (we had 3 cabins). I was really hoping though we would still get an offer to potentially move up to possibly a mini suite. Was just hoping we could have done one for a little less than the rate they were selling at. I can still hope we have one more day before we leave for London, after that I won't be able to be reached on my cell phone.

Though I am extremely happy that we have a balcony, hoping we have good weather to get some good use out of the balconies.

Have you joined the roll call? I just didn't remember seeing your name as I was going through the posts. We have quite a few of us that have confirmed attending the M&G - I think we were close to 150, with a lot more listed that didn't confirm attending.

Pretty excited, I am glad that we did at least get a balcony. Here is hoping to excellent weather for us to enjoy those balconies!!!

Have you joined the roll call? I just didn't remember seeing your name as I was going through the posts. We have quite a few of us that have confirmed attending the M&G - I think we were close to 150, with a lot more listed that didn't confirm attending.

I've signed up for other ones, but usually don't go. Seriously, I spend most of my cruise time sacked out in a chair, with my NOOK, a cocktail and just vegging out and eating soft serve.

Archived