Pearl crew enjoying the PC Crossing

WaldosPepper

I'm tickled pink to see the images on the Bridge Cam of the Pearl this morning! They are currently crossing the Panama Canal alongside the Sun, and there's a large number of crew members on their pool deck enjoying the sights. They've got their party tents set up, and it's obviously a festive day for them. Kudos to the Officers responsible for setting this up for the hard-working crew. This just started my day off on a great note!

:D:D:D:D:D

When we went through the Panama Canal, the bow area was open to all passengers so they could view. There was a small tent set up with drinking water and cool wet towels for the passengers. Not so sure this is a party for the crew. They were there, but they were working. If this was different than that, then great for the crew to be able to take some time to enjoy! From what I see on the bridge cam now, it's all passengers up there though.

Dang it! I just enlarged the image, and I think you're right Jame. It does appear to be passengers out there. I was so excited to think that the crew was being afforded an opportunity to enjoy the crossing, and I'm sad to see that it's actually guests, but still have to give kudos to NCL for opening up that deck and allowing guests such an amazing experience. ;)

We've gone through the PC twice. And the wonderful, and hard working crew, do get to spend a bit of time during their day looking at the sights also. They will be seen out on the decks taking pics of themselves and each other, and I've hung over the railing and chatted about the marvels of the PC with various crew as we passed through. That trip through the Canal is an amazing sight for everyone on the ship.

Archived