Lobster night

Nevertoolate

Well, it's not a lobster, it's a warm water lobster tail and at times just a half a tail combined with some fish. You can get more than one, but I don't get too excited about them, nothing like New England lobster and I get a ton of them all summer. Our local place this week has three whole lobster for $20 and thats high, so I'll wait a bit.

Well, it's not a lobster, it's a warm water lobster tail and at times just a half a tail combined with some fish. You can get more than one, but I don't get too excited about them, nothing like New England lobster and I get a ton of them all summer. Our local place this week has three whole lobster for $20 and thats high, so I'll wait a bit.

Actually, NCL switched to cold water lobster tails. I had two whole tails (presented on the shell) each time. They were very good.

On the Jewel in Feb it was a surf n turf dish. I ordered just the lobster tail and vegetable and our server asked if we wanted more. We didn't even have to ask. It was delicious and it was the first night.

Well, thanks to all of you - I now have a good idea of what we will eat the first night. Me - lobster - DH will be a surf and turf.

I was just thinking that since we have paid to eat at the Cirque show, that they should serve a New England lobster (after all, NYC is not that far away) I just heard someone say, "Dream on"

Archived