Enchantment Aft / Corner JS?

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what to expect on an aft / corner cabin (JS) on Enchantment of the Seas?

Are the cabins tiered such that the balcony above can look down on our balcony (the cabin above is a Royal Family Suite)? Since this is a corner, how much of a view would we have to the side and looking toward the front of the ship?

The cabin I speak is on the 7th level. There are cabins on the level above, and the Carousel Lounge on the level below. Will we be able to hear anything from the lounge below? We'll probably go to sleep around midnight or 12:30 a.m. each night.

Thank you!

Sorry I can't help but will be interested in responses as we are booked in 7666 for our october cruise on enchantment. I have already been told to expect some noise from the band below but have no idea what level of noise and to what hour....

so all you folks in the know share with us:)

Anyone with coments?

I'm particularly interested in how much of a side view we would have from an aft / corner balcony. Can you stand on the balcony facing the room, and see the ocean all the way down toward the front of the ship? Or is there some type of obstruction where you only see straight out to the side?

Also are the cabins tiered such that our upstairs neighbors would be looking down on portions of our balcony?

Thanks!

Thought I'd top this one more time...

Is there anyone out there with experience in an Aft Corner Junior Suite? What is the view like around to the side of the ship? Can we expect any lounge chairs out on the balcony?

We have to finalize our decision soon.

Thanks so much!!

Carole

The one we have on hold is on the 7th deck. It appears there are some on the 8th deck as well, although on the RCI website it's difficult to tell the difference in the color shown for the JS vs. the FO (Family Oceanview Stateroom).

• 1 month later...

Archived