Over 160 Pictures and 50 Videos live from Bord - Norwegian Breakaway

Leonski

Leonski, any chance we can see a video of the M6 (mini suite with large balcony, deck 8) cabins? These are cabins with extremely large and unique balconies, and evidently bloggers have grossly overlooked them on their tours to this point :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Leonski, any chance we can see a video of the M6 (mini suite with large balcony, deck 8) cabins? These are cabins with extremely large and unique balconies, and evidently bloggers have grossly overlooked them on their tours to this point :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, i´m @ Home. I haven´t seen any Cabin on Deck 8, only on Deck 9 - the Cabin 9236, you can find a Video in the Posting.

Unless I misinterpreted the video, in viewing the Haven Courtyard Penthouse (S5) category (Room 16128), it looks like that in the bathroom the shower is only separated from the rest of the bathroom by only a shower curtain, not even a door (or having the shower in the tub). You would think that people who purchased an S5 would have more than a shower curtain blocking water from the rest of the bathroom. The floor plan on the NCL website for an S5 certainly looks like it shows shower doors. We are in 16130 - hope the shower is nicer than that shown on the video.

Something is right here - the cabin description of an S5 Haven Courtyard Penthouse clearly states that the bathroom contains "two vanity sinks"....the video only shows a single sink. Maybe I'm misinterpreting something, but the cabin description does not match the video shown of Cabin 16128, I realize that NCL "reserves the right to change cabin plans", but a clear misrepresentation isn't something one would have expected.

Unless I misinterpreted the video, in viewing the Haven Courtyard Penthouse (S5) category (Room 16128), it looks like that in the bathroom the shower is only separated from the rest of the bathroom by only a shower curtain, not even a door (or having the shower in the tub). You would think that people who purchased an S5 would have more than a shower curtain blocking water from the rest of the bathroom. The floor plan on the NCL website for an S5 certainly looks like it shows shower doors. We are in 16130 - hope the shower is nicer than that shown on the video.

Something is right here - the cabin description of an S5 Haven Courtyard Penthouse clearly states that the bathroom contains "two vanity sinks"....the video only shows a single sink. Maybe I'm misinterpreting something, but the cabin description does not match the video shown of Cabin 16128, I realize that NCL "reserves the right to change cabin plans", but a clear misrepresentation isn't something one would have expected.

Just viewed all the videos. The cabins you saw looked like handicapped cabins to me. This is why you saw the shower curtain with no door and only one sink. Hopefully that helps clear up what you saw!

Coka

Coka -

I just noticed that in viewing the deck plans/stateroom numbers. I have been trying to "talk ourselves down" here :) . 16128 is a disabled/handicapped cabin; 16130 is not.

One additional "inconsistency" - we thought that there was only one bathroom/shower in an S5. When you click on the room number of an S5 category for a room description it states that the room contains a shower, tub, and a second shower in second bathroom.

Thanks for answering my question...we were about to call our cruise consultant or the concierge desk.

Rick

Take another look at the video labeled "Norwegian Breakaway Family Villa 15106 The Haven". I believe this video was labeled incorrectly. 15106 is a Haven Courtyard Penthouse (S5), and it looks exactly as pictured on the floorplan. There is a tub/shower combination with a door enclosure in the bathroom. Your S5 suite 16130 should look comparable. :)

This is the video that started my confusion regarding the layout of the Haven Courtyard Penthouse bathroom. See the 0:37 - 0:47 segment.

Rick.

Yes, I know. 16128 is a disabled version of the S5, which of course has modifications to accommodate a wheelchair. Here is a link to the video I referred to earlier. Laid out exactly as on the floor plan.

Archived