Aquarium/Zoo

eeyore81

I actually think it sounds somewhat reasonable, although I agree about the buses though. You never know how long it will take you to grab a bus. But I still think you could do it somewhat close to what you have estimated.

I actually think it sounds somewhat reasonable, although I agree about the buses though. You never know how long it will take you to grab a bus. But I still think you could do it somewhat close to what you have estimated.

Thanks for the help

I figure if were running a little late can always cut some zoo/aquarium time but yea the buses were my biggest concern although i tried to compensate elsewhere to make up for that. Guess well just play it by ear. Again, thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help

I figure if were running a little late can always cut some zoo/aquarium time but yea the buses were my biggest concern although i tried to compensate elsewhere to make up for that. Guess well just play it by ear. Again, thanks for the help!

You can cut time from the Zoo/Aquarium if need be as it isn't all the much. As far as the bus scheduale as has been said don't expect the buses to show up at those exact times. The ferry times are pretty accurate.

Archived