Flam

zales

Oh am I so confused.Thinking about doing the ship train tour to Voss and bus back down just to avoid missing any connections. Can someone please tell me about some boat tour to Gudvangen, and Nayerfjord? Am I really missing that much? Can't I just get a taste of it sailing in on the cruise ship? And with Geiranger and Stavanger it's another boat tour in between the fjords aren't these all similar and shouldn't I just explore the town? UUgh HHEELLPP:confused:

Oh am I so confused.Thinking about doing the ship train tour to Voss and bus back down just to avoid missing any connections. Can someone please tell me about some boat tour to Gudvangen, and Nayerfjord? Am I really missing that much? Can't I just get a taste of it sailing in on the cruise ship? And with Geiranger and Stavanger it's another boat tour in between the fjords aren't these all similar and shouldn't I just explore the town? UUgh HHEELLP

Tell us more specifics on which cruise you are doing, which port stops, when for your cruise, your personal interests and past Europe travels??? Lots of variables and factors. Below is more on Flam, etc. Plus a few pictures. Visiting Bergen? You check my live/blog noted below to see much more for many port details, visuals, etc.

Then, with more detailed and specific information from you, we can make better, more specific suggestions on what best fits your needs and interests.

Be sure to use the "SEARCH" function on these boards for each of the various ports/cities you are going to visit. There have been lots of different posts, photos, etc., posted earlier that can help you get a sense of your many options in these various areas along the Norway coast.

Flam, with a population of about 500, is nestled in a tributary of the world's longest and deepest fjord. It is 128 miles long and has a maximum depth of 4,291 feet. On the question of how deep are these fjords, local say: “A mermaid could swim all the way to China.” The chief attraction here is the 73-year-old Flam Railway. It is widely known as one of the world's best railroad journeys. It includes twenty tunnels and eight stops as it goes up the mountain. This rail lines rises from Flam’s gingerbread rail station going up 2,835 feet to Myrdal and this "Roof of Norway" rail station. Railroad website: http://www.flaamsbana.no/eng.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 105,103 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Here are a few highlights from the Flam train ride, including where you stop in a stone tunnel to get out and then see this dramatic 305-foot-high Kjosfossen Waterfall half-way on this 12.4 mile trip. We then exit the train at the Vatnahalsen Hotel, to see the grounds, nearby mountains, etc. Here is also the view at the hotel deck of the nearby mountains. Lots of great views on this routing, up and down. :

FjordTrainWaterfall.jpg

FjordsTrainViews2.jpg

FlamTrain2Tunnel.jpg

FlamHotelDeckMount.jpg

After being tendered from Geiranger, we sailed out and passed by two super famous waterfalls. YES, yes, we saw lots and lots of waterfalls on this trip, but these two were among the “best of the best”. First is the “Seven Sisters”. Directly opposite in this narrow fjord, it is called several names, including “The Suitor”. The majesty for these feats of nature is pretty amazing.:

FjordWaterfallSevenSisters-1.jpg

You go on these Norway Coast cruises for the spectacular fjords. From the journey to Flam, Gudvangen and Sognerfjord, here is one picture giving you a sampling of the skies and views for these beautiful internal coastlines of the fjords. Being up on the top of the boat can provide great view on BOTH sides as you sail up and down these various fjords.

FjordsSkyMtsDramaRevised.jpg

Terry Thank You so much for responding. Basically I just want to do the ship tour Overland to Voss, but others are doing Flam to Myrdal to Flam, and then a fjord tour and a bus shuttle and something with Gudvangen. My ports are Stavanger, Olden, Flam, Oslo, Geiranger, and Bergen. I don't know what my question is to be honest, do I really need to go to Voss, do I really need to do all the Fjords when I can just get a taste on top deck of cruise ship Grrr I don't know:(

Oh am I so confused.Thinking about doing the ship train tour to Voss and bus back down just to avoid missing any connections. Can someone please tell me about some boat tour to Gudvangen, and Nayerfjord? Am I really missing that much? Can't I just get a taste of it sailing in on the cruise ship? And with Geiranger and Stavanger it's another boat tour in between the fjords aren't these all similar and shouldn't I just explore the town? UUgh HHEELLPP:confused:

The fjords are similar but very different. Each and everyone has its own unique beauty.

There are differences to the fjords around Geiranger/Gudvangen to the the rugged fjord of Lysefjord near Stavanger.

If you tell more about your itinerary, month you are visiting, which ship and the time you have ashore it would be easier to help you.

No need to be confused no more :) we are a few members here from Norway living in the areas you are visiting. I believe we can give you the best info.....

Ok so here goes: Oslo 7-4 thinking of just on my own

Stavanger 11-6 possibly Lysefjord or on my own

Olden 10-6 Briks glacier

Alesund 8a-10pPath of the Trolls and on my own after

Geiranger 7-4 Geiranger highlights or a bus to

Dalsnibba and a fjord tour

Flam 930 -730 Overland to Voss, Tvinde, and Stalheim or fjord and railway

Bergen 9-5 Bergen walking tour and on my own after

July 5th on Infinity. I figured on the cruise ship I could just see the fjords rather than going on a little boat, dealing with the possible elements of cold wind and rain, but everyone just seems to be raving about it. Also, I am not to adventurous so dealing with this train connection and that boat connection, I kinda just want Celebrity to guide me expensive or not, I am already stressed and this is supposed to be a stress free vacation. I think I am doing too much research:mad: Anyway vent over, I-Cruiser, I appreciate any ideas and suggestions you have to offer.

Olden 10-6 Briks glacier

July 5th on Infinity. I figured on the cruise ship I could just see the fjords rather than going on a little boat, dealing with the possible elements of cold wind and rain, but everyone just seems to be raving about it. Also, I am not to adventurous so dealing with this train connection and that boat connection, I kinda just want Celebrity to guide me expensive or not, I am already stressed and this is supposed to be a stress free vacation. I think I am doing too much research:mad: Anyway vent over, I-Cruiser, I appreciate any ideas and suggestions you have to offer.

Ok - Lots of people will tell you different things you can do, the options are endless.

Seeing your itinerary I think the tours you have chosen are very good.

You cant go wrong.

In Geiranger, Olden and Flam the ship will cruise in/out of the fjords so there is not need to take another tour on the fjord.

Do the ships tours, and if you have time before and after to explore the ports on your own you will get the best of both worlds then:)

In Oslo I would do a tour that includes the Vigerland Park and the ski jump at Holmenkollen. Oslo is possible to do on your own. I believe the ship docks a short walk from the Akershus Castle, the parliament building and the Palace.

Also you have Aker brygge with lots of shops and restaurants near by.

In Stavanger I would take a tour to Lysefjord. The fjord is spectacular and the ship will not cruise in the fjord.

After the tour walk around Stavanger. Its a beautiful town.

Olden -Briksdal Glacier is perfect.

Ålesund - Path of the troll are perfect too. I hope you get to go out on the observation platform. It very alike to the skywalk they have in the Grand Canyon. When you drive to The Troll Path you actually drive by parts of the fjord you are sailing in/out of to get to Geiranger. It would be fun to see it from a different angle.

If time allows after your tour walk around Ålesund... There are so many lovely things to see here.

Geiranger - The highlights are good so are the Mt. Dalsnibba. Its a white knuckle ride to get there but well worth it.

Flam - Your tour is wonderful. I love the area of Voss.

Bergen - you can do this on your own without a guided walking tour.

Do the ship offer a tour to the Grieg (the composer) house??

I think you have done a good job choosing the tours:) I am sure you will have a fantastic stress free cruise.

Olden 10-6 Briks glacier

July 5th on Infinity. I figured on the cruise ship I could just see the fjords rather than going on a little boat, dealing with the possible elements of cold wind and rain, but everyone just seems to be raving about it. Also, I am not to adventurous so dealing with this train connection and that boat connection, I kinda just want Celebrity to guide me expensive or not, I am already stressed and this is supposed to be a stress free vacation. I think I am doing too much research. Anyway vent over, I-Cruiser, I appreciate any ideas and suggestions you have to offer.

Appreciate this added information and port details. You have lots of good options and potentials in these areas. Below is a little more Alesund. Nice town, as is Bergen, for walking around, enjoying the local character and charm, etc.

Try, if possible, to get some time to go "up country" and explore areas away from just the ports in the fjords, etc.

Alesund’s architecture is characterized by its turrets, spires, medieval-romantic frontages . and other whimsical touches that give this town its distinctive style. It is like something from a fairytale. On the night of January 23, 1904, the town, built largely of wood, was totally destroyed at night by gale-aided flames. Only one person died, but more than 10,000 people were left without shelter. Germany’s Kaiser Wilhelm vacationed nearby and sent four warships with materials to build temporary shelters. The town was rebuilt in stone, brick and mortar in Jugendstil or Art Nouveau, the architectural style of the time. This design reflects a “romance with the past” and highlights Nordic mythology along its winding streets. To honor Wilhelm, one of the most frequented streets of the city is named after him. The town has an unusually consistent architecture, most of the buildings having been built between 1904 and 1907.

More Alesund area info at:

http://www.visitalesund-geiranger.com/en

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 105,103 views.

This is the dramatic overview of Alesund from the Aksla vantage point along the western coast of Norway. This spot allows a nearly 360-degree view of this setting for this island city and the surrounding mountains and islands. It is at a 597’ height overlooking the five islands making up the scenic town.:

AlesundHarbor.jpg

From Aksla, here is some of the charming architecture in Alesund. This includes a canal or waterway in the middle of the town. This is called "Brosundet" ( or the Bridge sound). That means Ale sund (sloping sound). Or reflecting that the sound slopes through town. This is how Alesund got its name.:

AlesundHarbor2.jpg

In Alesund, here is one of the interesting stone buildings in this area with a scenic canal or “sound” running through the middle of the business area. This building is an old pharmacy called the “swan”. That is why there is a statue of a swan above the entrance. This building now holds a cafe and a "jugend style" museum. Here you can see the history of the town, when the fire burned down the earlier buildings, etc. It is rated as an interesting multi-media show.:

AlesundDowntownStoneBldg.jpg

This is the super scenic view from immediately above Geiranger that shows the Silver Cloud and Costa ships tendered. A little before this picture, we were to go to Mt. Dalsnibba as a photo stop from this 4,920-foot vantage for the snow-covered surrounding mountains, icy glaciers, crystalline lakes and Geirangerfjord far below. We went there, but it was totally “socked in”. It was so thick, you could barely find your bus on this day on top of the big mountain crowded with lots of buses from the Costa ship. But this view, at a lower level, makes up for that problems and provided a wonderful vista.:

FjordsFinalPortLongView.jpg

After being tendered from Geiranger, we sailed out and passed by two super famous waterfalls. YES, yes, we saw lots and lots of waterfalls on this trip, but these two were among the “best of the best”. First is the “Seven Sisters”. Next shown is directly opposite in this narrow fjord and is called several names, including “The Suitor”. The majesty for these feats of nature is pretty amazing.:

FjordWaterfallSevenSisters-1.jpg

FjordWaterfallSuitor-1.jpg

Thank You so much I-Cruiser, I feel better, I think I just needed some reassurance from an expert:)

In Oslo, I am unsure about Vigeland Park and the interesting naked sculptures, but please do tell on the ski jump, never heard of it.:o Will definitely look into the palace and castle and of course shopping;)

As far as Alesund will have to ask the tour guide for the observation platform sounds great we are here till 10p any other suggestions for your lovely hometown?

So you think Voss is worth it, I heard after Myrdal it's gets boring and just dark tunnels till you reach Voss.

In Bergen, I am not sure about the composer, can you please tell me more about it?

Thank You so much I-Cruiser, I feel better, I think I just needed some reassurance from an expert

In Oslo, I am unsure about Vigeland Park and the interesting naked sculptures, but please do tell on the ski jump, never heard of it.:o Will definitely look into the palace and castle and of course shopping

As far as Alesund will have to ask the tour guide for the observation platform sounds great we are here till 10p any other suggestions for your lovely hometown?

So you think Voss is worth it, I heard after Myrdal it's gets boring and just dark tunnels till you reach Voss.

In Bergen, I am not sure about the composer, can you please tell me more about it?

You are welcome:) I am happy to help and glad you are feeling better.

The options of tours are endless and a bit overwhelming.

Trust me - the tours you have chosen will be very memorable.

Holmenkollen is one of the most visited tourist attraction in Norway. Its also a world famous sporting arena.

The views over Oslo and the area is stunning - not to be missed.

Holmenkollen also houses a ski museum. Remember Norway is a huge winter sport nation.

There is also a ski simulator which could be fun:) You could virtually jump the holmenkollen!!:)

Here is a link to the Jump:

http://www.holmenkollen.com/eng

Trollhaugen in Bergen is the former home of the Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg. Trollaugen is now a museum with exhibition centre, shop, restaurant, concert hall etc. There are daily concerts during the summer.

http://www.visitbergen.com/en/Product/?TLp=179643&Troldhaugen-Home-of-composer-Edvard-Grieg=

I do think Voss is worth it!! ...yes, there are tunnels but its only for a small part of a wonderful stretch of nature.

In Ålesund have a walk around town...Do walk the Apoteker gaten/street pass Hotel Scandic and down the small narrow road with small wooden buildings now housing art galleries, museums and antique shops. Walk to the lighthouse for a different view of Ålesund. Be careful, the lighthouse is actually a hotel room:)....Walk to the Ålesund stone church....walk along the Brosundet. If you are up for it you can walk the 400 steps to Mt. Aksla. The view from there are stunning!!...You can see the views from the pictures posted here.

Upcountry is the areas where the tours takes you on the overland tours. An example of upcountry will be the places you will visit on your way to Voss.

If you have more questions let me know:)

Lars

Thanks Terry, can you please tell me a little more about up country, where to go and in which ports?

On our cruiser, we first went to Hellesylt before going to Geiranger. From this first fjord port, we did an eight-hour “Overland from Hellesylt to Geiranger” bus tour through the ship. BUT, many cruise offer from Geiranger, something along this line to allow seeing more of the "up country" sights.

On our tour, We saw stunning natural beauty of the “Roof of Norway’”. This drive goes through the verdant hills and into the mountains. This includes the Raftevold Hotel, overlooking the Hornindals-Vannet Lake at approximately 1,700 feet. This crystal-clear lake is as deep as Lake Tahoe. Then it goes to the emerald-colored Styrn Lake, seeing the Jostedalen Glacier, Buldrefossen Waterfall; going up the Styrnefjell Road, a masterpiece of engineering that opened in 1895. It has nineteen hairpin turns and then we cross the Jølbrua Bridge, located 328 feet above a gorge., one of Norway’s most spectacular views. After lunch at the Videseter Hotel, drive past the Tystigen Glacier, see a popular summer skiing site before reaching Mt. Dalsnibba. There was a photo stop is at a 4,920-foot vantage for the snow-covered surrounding mountains, icy glaciers, crystalline lakes and Geirangerfjord far below.

We stopped at the Jostedalsbreen National Park with some of the great views shown below, even on a cloudy and foggy day. The rains had stopped by this point in the tour. These visuals include a nearby village scene, the grass on the top of a small building along Lake Strynsvatn and this Aussie couple on our cruise checking out the interesting display of the various stone/rock types from all over Norway. This park has the largest glacier on the European mainland and covers 510 sq. miles with the glaciers covering about 310 sq. miles. The main visitor's "centre" building was constructed in a manner similar to Viking longhouses where pillars rather than the walls are supporting the roof. This Centre in Oppstryn shows how the glacier and the landscape were shaped by water and ice through films, videos, computer programs and models. Its website for more information is:

http://www.jostedalsbre.no/engelsk/senter.htm

More details shown below. In most cases, you'll need to use ship tours as these towns are small and the local, independent options are more limited. Not ideal, but if this is what you want, it can be very interesting. Seeing is believing!! Added questions, reactions?

On our eight-hour “Overland from Hellesylt to Geiranger” bus tour, we stopped at the Jostedalsbreen National Park with these great views, the grass on the top of a small building along Lake Strynsvatn and this Aussie couple on our cruise checking out the interesting display of the various stone/rock types from all over Norway.

FjordsNatParkWaterBridge.jpg

FjordsGrassRoof.jpg

FjordsStoneDisplay.jpg

In the afternoon of this overland tour, this was the scene as the ship excursion supervisor snapped a picture showing so much snow still on these mountains as their high locations, even in the middle of July.:

FjordSnowRock.jpg

At the Videseter Hotel where we had lunch on the way to Geiranger, we saw a spectacular waterfall and then a cute sheep (up close and personal) at this scenic high mountain elevation location.:

FjordsHotelWaterfall.jpg

FjordSheepFace.jpg

Here are two more visual examples for the upcountry "drama" and sights. Added questions and reactions?

Next to the Videseter Hotel on our way to Geiranger when going “up country”, we saw this spectacular waterfall at this scenic high mountain elevation location. You can see how small is the hotel/dining building at the top to the right of waterfall to give an idea on the massive scale for this natural wonder. When you go beyond just the port stop village, you can better experience “ALL” that is there and around in these scenic parts of Norway.:

Fjord2WaterfallTallHotelNear.jpg

As we were driving to Geiranger, this was an example of a valley, farm area, nearby mountains, etc., view.:

Fjord2FarmValleyGreen.jpg

In Oslo you might want to visit the Nobel Peace Price center. It is situated very close to Aker Brygge, not far from where you will dock.

http://www.visitnorway.com/en/About-Norway/Facts-about-Norway/The-Nobel-Peace-Center/

Here are some links to The Path of the Trolls.

It shows the observation platform.

http://www.visitandalsnes.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=86&lang=en

En route to The Path of the Trolls I hope you get to stop at Gudbransjuvet.

Its fascinating to see the forces in nature.

http://www.trollstigen.no/nb-NO/AktiviteterG.aspx

Well I want to say Lars, and Terry, you two are the greatest, and I Thank You very much:D

That ski jump looks a little intimidating:p

Bergen, Alesund, and Oslo tips are definitely welcomed and will definitely try to squeeze them in. As for Gudbransvujet, that was not in the tour description:(, but I will definitely ask the tour guide about it. Whoa that's a lot of Krones, but better be safe than sorry:p

Thanx again, there is nothing like advice from experts who knows the ins and outs:cool:

Well I want to say Lars, and Terry, you two are the greatest, and I Thank You very much:D

That ski jump looks a little intimidating:p

Bergen, Alesund, and Oslo tips are definitely welcomed and will definitely try to squeeze them in. As for Gudbransvujet, that was not in the tour description:(, but I will definitely ask the tour guide about it. Whoa that's a lot of Krones, but better be safe than sorry:p

Thanx again, there is nothing like advice from experts who knows the ins and outs:cool:

You are welcome - Enjoy your cruise:)

I actually wouldn't really recommend squeezing Holmenkollen into a single port day in Oslo unless it's something you really want to do. The subway line that runs up to it stops every few blocks, so the trip from downtown takes over 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes' steep uphill walk to reach the jump and museum. The jump and arena are certainly interesting, but most people go up for the view, and after the fjords, the view from Holmenkollen is a nice view of a city. Lovely, yes, but the views in the fjords are better, in my opinion. The ski simulator is amusing, but if you've ever been on a motion simulator ride, you might find it underwhelming.

As for Vigelands Park, I still enjoy it even after living across the street for 6 years! But if you're not at all interested in art, it probably wouldn't be the best choice. Nor would the National Gallery, home to Munch's iconic painting "The Scream."

If you like history, the Viking Ship Museum is small but worth visiting, since the well-preserved archaeological remains of the viking burial ships are fairly unique to Norway, and the Gokstad and Oseberg ships are practically icons. The Fram Museum has a lot of polar exploration history if you're interested in Amundsen's South Pole expedition.

The Folk Museum is pleasant if you like open-air museums, and they've brought in traditional farmstead buildings from all over Norway. There's also a reconstructed stave church in case you're not visiting one in another part of the country.

If you like modern architecture, the Opera House is worth visiting to climb around on the roof and enjoy the view. It also offers a good view of the "Barcode" buildings being built across the road near the central station.

If you like shiny technology, the Nobel Peace Center has a bunch of ultra-modern interactive digital displays (as does Popsenteret, which is unfortunately all in Norwegian).

Well I want to say Lars, and Terry, you two are the greatest, and I Thank You very much. Thanx again, there is nothing like advice from experts who knows the ins and outs.

Appreciate your kind viewpoint on contributions. Glad to know you're a person of such high class, great taste and wonderful judgment to make these generous comments.

For Oslo, there is lots there to see of interest, including the Nobel Center. Below are a few of my pictures and highlights to consider.

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 105,213 views.

This is the museum for the Nobel Peace Prize that is located on the harbor near City Hall:

1A-Oslo-NobelMusPeach.jpg

Vigeland Park has a wide variety of outdoor sculptures in a super, wonderful setting that is a highlight for Oslo. There is a wide variety of art, water features, spectacular settings, etc. Its admission is free and the views and art are "priceless". It is open 24/7 so hours are not an issue.:

1A-Oslo-VigelandPk.jpg

Here is Oslo’s City Hall exterior and one of its large interior spaces where the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded annually on December 10 each year. This structure houses the city council and city administration, plus art studios and galleries. The construction started in 1931 with the main structure completed in 1936. The German invasion of Norway in 1940 caused construction to stop, and it was not resumed until 1947. This City Hall was official opened in 1950. Its characteristic architecture, artworks and the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony makes it one of Oslo's most famous buildings. The roof of the eastern tower has a 49-bell carillon which plays every hour. This City Hall is situated in central downtown Oslo dramatically overlooking the scenic harbor area.:

1A-Oslo-CityHallExt.jpg

1A-Oslo-CityHallInterior.jpg

This picture shows the main, historic fortress next to where many cruise ships dock in Oslo. The fortress construction started around the late 1290’s. The very interesting Norwegian Resistance museum can be visited there. Norwegian Royalty have been buried in the Royal Mausoleum in the castle. A portion of this fortress was replicated at the Norway pavilion at Disney’s Epcot Center.:

1A-Oslo-Harbor-OldFortress.jpg

Norway’s Royal Palace and a main Oslo shopping area:

1A-Oslo-RoyalPalace.jpg

Olden 10-6 Briks glacier

Hi Zales, My husband and I will be doing some of the same tours, I think we are on the same Bergen walking tour, and we are mostly doing ship tours for the same reasons you cited. I am a bit concerned about booking the Lysefjord cruise in Stavanger. It doesn't get back until 5PM and the ship leaves at 6. We haven't booked yet. It sounds like a spectacular fjord though, I'd hate to miss it, but I'm a bit of a chicken.

I've seen too many Youtube videos of people getting left on the pier while everyone on board is whooping & hollering from their balconies. A couple of cruises ago we even saw a couple brought over by the pilot boat, it didn't help that they were laden with shopping bags. That must have cost a pretty penny.

Nely

• 1 month later...
The fjords are similar but very different. Each and everyone has its own unique beauty.

There are differences to the fjords around Geiranger/Gudvangen to the the rugged fjord of Lysefjord near Stavanger.

If you tell more about your itinerary, month you are visiting, which ship and the time you have ashore it would be easier to help you.

No need to be confused no more :) we are a few members here from Norway living in the areas you are visiting. I believe we can give you the best info.....

We are in Geiranger on July 30th at 9:30. If the weather is good we are thinking about renting scooters. I read on this post that there are rentals but can't seem to find the post. Do you know if there are scooter rentals in Geiranger?

Thanks for any info

• 2 weeks later...

We had originally booked the ship tour to Voss. Then we decided to do the Flam Railway in the morning and take the RIB boat in the afternoon. We wanted one place that we could get up close and personal in a fjord and it was well worth it. As for the Lysefjord in Stavanger, the Rodne boat tours are within 10 minutes walk of any ship and they go back and forth constantly. So getting in an hour before sail time shouldn't be a problem.

We are in Geiranger on July 30th at 9:30. If the weather is good we are thinking about renting scooters. I read on this post that there are rentals but can't seem to find the post. Do you know if there are scooter rentals in Geiranger?

Thanks for any info

I am so sorry to have missed this post.

Geiranger Adventures do rent scooters or mopeds as they also car called.

http://www.geiranger-adventure.com/index.php?language=en

Their contact information is:

booking@geiranger-adventure.com

or you can use the "contact form" at their web site.

I hope this helps.

Archived