Playa Mia Deluxe Beak Break Water Park Age

jrm9999

When I read the excursion info from Disney, it says:

"Children visiting the Buccaneers Bay Water Toys must be at least 47 inches high (1.20 meters) and a maximum weight of 132 pounds. (60 kilograms)."

The 47" requirement seems awfully tall for what looks like a toddler and young child play area. I am wondering if thats a mistake. I could not find anything on their own website nor any other cruise line says anything about it. Has anyone been since the water park expansion and know first hand what the rules are?

I have been trying to get information on this place since they opened up the water park in December. It doesn't seem like a lot of people have been to the water park (or maybe they just don't have the kids)...I'm not sure.

I will be there in another 2 weeks and I can let you know. We will have 2 kids with us (ages 4 and 5).

I'm pretty sure the height requirement is probably to ride the bigger water slide. However, there was 1 person that came back and reported on here when I was asking about Playa Mia that they allowed her 5 year old go down the slide and there wasn't a height requirement. She said they will not allow the kids to go down with a life jacket. But, there was a guy at the bottom to catch them.

Thanks for the info. I think I read somewhere that the big slide had a 39" height requirement, but I don't know for sure. Information about it is hard to find. I emailed them directly with no response. If I do hear anything I will post back, and if you could let me know when you go I would appreciate it. We are going in June.

Just wanted to let you know I got an email back with the requirement:

Twin slides

Minimum height: 3ft 3”

Maximum weight: 250 pounds

(Adults cannot ride the slides with a child).

Buccaneers´ bay

Maximum height: 3ft 11”

Maximum weight: 132 pounds

Archived