NCC question

Going on our 1st RCI cruise soon. Plan to purchase a NCC because I am just positive we will want to go again.

Questions...

If I buy the NCC will I then be able to book during the special sales that come up throughout the year? Or will it not be considered a new booking?

Also, can I transfer to a TA for perks without losing anything I gain from the NCC booking?

I also have RCL Visa points saved up and when the time comes will want to use them for either an upgrade or free companion fare. Will this be combinable with the NCC and possibly any perks I can get from a TA?

Thank you in advance.

Going on our 1st RCI cruise soon. Plan to purchase a NCC because I am just positive we will want to go again.

Questions...

If I buy the NCC will I then be able to book during the special sales that come up throughout the year? Or will it not be considered a new booking?

Also, can I transfer to a TA for perks without losing anything I gain from the NCC booking?

I also have RCL Visa points saved up and when the time comes will want to use them for either an upgrade or free companion fare. Will this be combinable with the NCC and possibly any perks I can get from a TA?

Thank you in advance.

You will be able to use an unassigned NCC with the weekly Tuesday sales, but not the WOW sale.

You can transfer the NCC to a TA for additional perks.

You can use the NCC with Visa points perks.

Can you pay deposit for just one person on your certificate? Travelling with my husband this time but thinking about travelling with my mother.

You may want to consider buying 2 NCC's, both with your name only. That way if your husband decided to go, you can put your mother in another stateroom and she will also get the benefit of the NCC. The NCC can now be transferred once, so you would be able to transfer the second NCC to your mother. If you end up only needing one NCC, then the second one is there for you to use on another cruise sometime, since it does not expire.

Archived