Handbags brands for sale on board

Cathygh

Definately check prices online whilst onboard before parting with money.

My wife looked and they were well overpriced and the 'discount' still made them expensive.

She did however save 20% vat on a ring bought on Princess.

The bags are generally cheaper than shoreside because they are duty free. I always look before sailing at the designs and pick out the ones I would buy then check out the price on board.

Radley is also available on board but I do not know how these xpcompare price wise. I generally buy the Guess handbags.

Sue

The bags are generally cheaper than shoreside because they are duty free. I always look before sailing at the designs and pick out the ones I would buy then check out the price on board.

Radley is also available on board but I do not know how these xpcompare price wise. I generally buy the Guess handbags.

Sue

I am a big Radley fan but I have found that I can always buy them cheaper at the Radley outlet than I can on board the ships. I saw one a really liked on board last year but didn't buy it and regretted it when we got home so I went out to Cheshire Oaks and found that it was £30 pounds cheaper and there was a better selection of colours there. The only problem was I saw another one that I liked and bought that too so I actually spent and extra £90 lol.

Archived