Pre-Cruise Luggage Limits

Ok, my husband and I were reading the Regent instructions for our upcoming trip to join up with the Voyager on May 4th.

We have the 3 night pre-cruise Egypt excursion and when I read it I think that they would like us to have one bag per couple weighing no more than 44 pounds for the flight from Cairo to Luxor.

My husband reads it that the maximum allowance is 44 lbs per person for that flight and they would like us to have one bag for the two of us; but he interprets that that bag could weigh up to 88 lbs.

I know, first world problems, but could I please get anyone else's opinion?

Thank you in advance for any advice. :)

Ok, my husband and I were reading the Regent instructions for our upcoming trip to join up with the Voyager on May 4th.

We have the 3 night pre-cruise Egypt excursion and when I read it I think that they would like us to have one bag per couple weighing no more than 44 pounds for the flight from Cairo to Luxor.

My husband reads it that the maximum allowance is 44 lbs per person for that flight and they would like us to have one bag for the two of us; but he interprets that that bag could weigh up to 88 lbs.

I know, first world problems, but could I please get anyone else's opinion?

Thank you in advance for any advice. :)

Definitely one bag weighting 44 pounds or 2 bags of 22 pounds each. If your overweight you might denied boarding or one bag weighting 44 lbs will be left behind.

We are also doing the three nights prior in Cairo/Luxor. I read this to be 44lbs per person. Regent is suggesting one bag per person. If you go over 44 lbs per person you pay. We have packed one bag weighing 38 lbs which is for both of us. We are now sitting and waiting for our Tuesday departure.

Archived