Montego Bay Excursion Recommendations

Singer4Him

We would like to find some excursion options that will be relatively close to our Carnival Conquest port. A short taxi ride would be acceptable but nothing a great distance or requiring a van ride would be more suitable. Any suggestions?

I enjoyed Sunset Beach Resort. It was less than 5 minutes from the port. It was an all inclusive resort on the beach. It also had a pool, lazy river, and water slide. The place is a kind of old but it was still enjoyable. No harassment from the locals.

Thanks! Anybody else got a suggestion? I would just like to know what my options are.

Thanks! Anybody else got a suggestion? I would just like to know what my options are.

My husband and I haven't gone yet but we booked an excursion to Rose Manor. It's a haunted plantation and there is some shopping there.

We did the 19.99 pp hop on/ hop off in Montego bay, Its is sponsored by Carnival. You make several stops and get off or on different locations. The ride along the route is nice and your driver points out different historical and cultural info about the island. We really got to see alot of the island. We like the safety of the airconditioned coach buy got off at Margaritaville to explore and had a good time. We got back on the bus and rode around again.

• 1 month later...
We did the 19.99 pp hop on/ hop off in Montego bay, Its is sponsored by Carnival. You make several stops and get off or on different locations. The ride along the route is nice and your driver points out different historical and cultural info about the island. We really got to see alot of the island. We like the safety of the airconditioned coach buy got off at Margaritaville to explore and had a good time. We got back on the bus and rode around again.

Does anyone know if the hop on/hop off is still being offered? I don't see it listed as a Montego Bay excursion on the Carnival website.

Archived