Carnival Parking in Galveston

lacruisinfan

Hi everyone. I'll be going on the Magic at the end of this month. The last time we were in Galveston, we used the Carnival parking lot. We parked and the shuttle carried us and our luggage to the ship. When we disembarked, the process was reversed. Is this still how it works? Thanks for your help!:D

Hi everyone. I'll be going on the Magic at the end of this month. The last time we were in Galveston, we used the Carnival parking lot. We parked and the shuttle carried us and our luggage to the ship. When we disembarked, the process was reversed. Is this still how it works? Thanks for your help!:D

Yep. We used lighthouse last time. Cheaper online if you book ahead... Great service.

We are using EZ cruise in August, with the same idea, one of us lets the others off along with the luggage and goes to the lot and gets shuttled back to join us in line. EZ cruise has a coupon on their website for a May special (you don't have to cruise in May but have to book and pay in May to use the coupon). I believe this is cheaper by several dollars than the port parking and is very convenient.

EZcruiseparking.com has another code. I think this month its $7 off for "april" code and next month the $7 is off the code "may"

discount parking has a summer special they will wash your car and shine your wheels if you park there. thru the end of June I think it said.

I hear they are hurting with only one ship there now.

EZcruiseparking.com has another code. I think this month its $7 off for "april" code and next month the $7 is off the code "may"

discount parking has a summer special they will wash your car and shine your wheels if you park there. thru the end of June I think it said.

I hear they are hurting with only one ship there now.

If you use the promo code "May" and book your parking at EZ Cruise by the end of May you will save $8.00 off the regular online rate. Great place to park with or without a coupon!

If you use the promo code "May" and book your parking at EZ Cruise by the end of May you will save $8.00 off the regular online rate. Great place to park with or without a coupon!

Ok, it might be $8 off, not $7 off.

I got the emails and since Im not using them .. you probably are correct.. ok so its $8 off.

We parked at Lighthouse- at least when we went it was a dollar or two less than EZ Cruise. The people there were extremely friendly, the parking was all covered, the shuttle was very efficient (and they took our luggage straight from our trunk, and then deposited it back into it!)

Galveston was such an easy port!

Archived