Dinner package over 2 cruises?

Bluebury

Hope someone will be able to advise.

We have been on Celebrity before and been very happy with the MDR so not tried any of the speciality restaurants. In 2015 (yes, I know a very long way off) we have booked a B2B and are thinking of purchasing one of the dining packages. If we do, do we have to use it all on the first the cruise or is it possible to use some of it on the first and whatever is left on the second?

Thanks

Hope someone will be able to advise.

We have been on Celebrity before and been very happy with the MDR so not tried any of the speciality restaurants. In 2015 (yes, I know a very long way off) we have booked a B2B and are thinking of purchasing one of the dining packages. If we do, do we have to use it all on the first the cruise or is it possible to use some of it on the first and whatever is left on the second?

Thanks

With HAL, B2B cruises entail two separate cruises with two booking numbers. You may or may not remain in the same cabin. A "collector cruise" can cover the exact same two legs but are considered a single cruise with a single booking number and the same cabin for the duration. In the former case, a dining package would be valid only for the cruise for which it was purchased. On a collector cruise, it could be used during either leg.

I don't know whether Celebrity has a similar approach, or even if they offer collector cruises, but if you have B2B cruises with different booking numbers, I suspect that you'd be limited to using it on just the one cruise.

Archived