RCCI 4 Life

On July 27, 2007 my DD was in a car accidennt that left her a paraplegic. We had a cruise scheduled for August and even without insurance we were able to cancel and get most of our money and a future cruise certificate for the rest. She has done very well, moved out and is an avid cruiser.

Go forward to today. Her and my mother booked a cruise for May 17 on the Grandeur and have been slowly paying it off since March of last year. DD got very ill in November and keeps returning to the hospital. Mom still doesnt get insurance (I know, I know) and has just been told she cant cruise until late July.

My mom called rcci and told them what was going on. Not only did they reschedule them to July 26th, they didnt charge them anymore and I am sure it is more expensive being the summertime.

This is customer service. They know they will be able to fill the HC room they just left open in May and they know we will continue to cruise with them. Not only for reasons like this but lso because they are the most accessible ships around.

Thanks RCCI!!

Archived